109 Update is on the way!

Servers are up - go crazy!

1 Like

Go? I was born that way…

Will the PS4 also get this update? Or will it remain in 1.0.8 for another 2 years? :[

Fear not you will get a midterm update coming that will update how gold functions on the console before the 1.9 update.

Wich is?

And what about all the cards im seeing in story missions that i somehow cannot get yet? Such as thrall, salamander, some girl knight etc etc etc…

Those are higher rarity i think. Girl knight who was that i wonder? Scarlet? She is an award from completing a certain kingdom.

You get Scarlett in the Maugrim Woods questline. Thrall is a common, and Salamander is an epic (I think) you may have to get it from chests.

thrall i understand from chests but salamander might be an event reward perhaps.

Salamander may have been an event reward. I’m not sure. I’ve received them in glory chests.

was poking around, some of the cards may have entered chests at the wrong time. but will be unlocked as their kingdoms are reveled.

1 Like

Salamander is a part of Pridelands. Definitely should be in glory chests. I don’t believe it’s a bug.

Salamander was released in an event for PC/mobile (2 November 2015), so it could be one of the many troops waiting for an event to be released on console, in which case, being in chests already would be a bug.

1 Like

not that girl knight, another one. An actual girl knight with helmet.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Scarlet is the only female knight i know of and you get her through a quest line i think.

Ghiralee you mean?

That’s a fairly recently introduced troop form Adana in the PC/mobile version…

that is no knight that is an engineer and a human. A female engineer at that.

I know, but the art makes her seem fairly knightly, with a faceguard and clothing that can easily be mistaken for armor…

1 Like

I see what you mean.

Yeah that one, looked up her image.
Shes in story stages (and challenges) so shes being used by the cpu (ps4), loads of cards that i never seen are being used there. (Just saw fenrir too just a moment ago)