1.0.7 Patch Preview Part 1

There’s a better option for this idea. Can we just have a “Friendly Duel” option to play against the fellow guild members? This way you guys can reuse most of the existing interfaces, and we’d be able to check out each other’s team at play. All it takes is one extra button in the Roster Portrait, and maybe a few extra lines of code to remove the Gold and Trophy rewards from the mock duel to avoid possible exploitation.

When is ya know…part 2 going to come? :sunglasses:

My personal estimate would be tomorrow :smiley:

It’s a 7 part preview release schedule, 1 per week, with the patch being sent to approval 1 month after the last preview.

That’s unfair and unkind… But very funny :slight_smile:

My personal estimate would be tomorrow

I hope so, especially if they talk about the traits and how they will be implemented.

It was meant to be funny. It may be unkind, but isn’t exactly unfair if you’ve played since the beginning…

really you think it’ll come out that soon? :heart_eyes:

I say cross your fingers, but don’t get your hopes up.

Honestly, @Machiknight’s joke sounds quite legitimately possible. It’d make sense because of all the code work necessary, not to mention revisions, bug testing, new Kingdom preparation (Spoilers! :open_mouth:), and the previously promised gift of every present kingdom being able to go to level 10 (New Troops, ahoy!).

We’re still probably a fair ways off from the big release. :yum:

I was talking about the next preview, not the patch :wink:

I do not know how many previews there will be but one per week sounds fine to me ^^

Goodbye forever, Golden level 1 Peasant!

2 Likes