Top 50 Guild League Table History

So the league table felt the novelty value of a new update with almost all guilds increasing earnings this week compared with last week - on average the increase was around 25%.

It remains to be seen whether the new Seals system will encourage a greater level of regular weekly activity, and whether the greater activity will be mostly in trophy-earning tasks (PvP and Arena) or not (TH and Explore).

There is also the possibility that very active players wind back in the face of the weekly caps on Seals and Guild Tasks - there doesn’t seem to be much evidence of that yet, anyway.

You will also notice one of the top 10 guilds changed name this week from Rainmaker to Marthos Guardians.

16 Likes

Great job Anonymous beat us by 1k something :innocent:
See you next week :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Finally I can see my guild in this table =)

Took us 57 days since inception to get here.

5 Likes

No problem. :slight_smile:

Now Intrim know who are still the true number 1. :smiley:

8 Likes

My guild is number one. Says everyone. #heyitsrhyme

1 Like

Intrim is number one of course :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Well done intrim 2 for getting into TOP 50.

Now awaiting Dragons’ peak.

3 Likes

Will be a couple weeks. Intrim 2 was created a month earlier than Dragons’ Peak. Congrats Intrim 2. :slight_smile:

BTW, has anyone seen where Black Rhino’s post is this week? I already bought popcorn in advance.

1 Like

I already moved it into another category, thanks to @TaliaParks:

6 Likes

What’s this about?

It’s a joke. But I stole your gif so I wanted to give credit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:thumbsup:

Actually no longer a joke. Bomb in Manhattan dumpster went off yesterday injuring 29, fortunately none seriously. Police found second undetonated bomb four blocks away.

Wasn’t me, I swear.

1 Like

Plus, bins have been exploding for years…

Must have been Samsung-made.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how long the Seal-boosted activity lasts - this week it’s still going strong at around the same average level as last week.

A statistic that interested me this week was longevity of Guilds:

• Of the 50 Guilds in my original top 50 table back in November 2015, 36 are still in the top 50 (3 of which with different names now).
  • All the Guilds inside the original top 20 are still in the top 50, although only 14 are still in the top 20.
18 Likes

Two other tidbits I find interesting:

1. This week, 50th now has more trophies than 1st did at the beginnings of the chart.
  2. This is the second consecutive week that a guild as debuted in 48th. Congratulations to Some Guild.

Bonus (amusing to me at least): The 36 original top 50 guilds that are still top 50 and the 14 original top 20 guilds that are still top 20… 36 + 14 = 50! Illuminati Confirmed!

6 Likes

Haha I do like it when numbers tally up randomly.

The limit on guild tasks is dampening my enthusiasm for playing. Guessing it’s the same for many players though the numbers suggest activity is still healthy.

I see Intrim 2 are going strong, @Gwynhbleidd, when are we gonna see Dragons’ Peak represented here?

1 Like