Top 50 Guild League Table History

Beats me! ROFL

I’ve just been calling you “This Mage” thanks to a bit of a dyslexic swap when I first saw you name, and my brain not letting me accept a q without a u. LOL!

I can see with proper spelling it might be a lot harder to pronounce.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. Back in the early 90’s I was playing pinochle on yahoo with a friend and had to create a user name. Here I am 25ish years later…

3 Likes

That’s great. Yeah, my username dates back to like 1995-1996 or so.

And we’re back with this week’s update.

Clearly Dragon’s Peak cheered themselves into a big push, with over 27,000 trophies, the highest this week and over half their guild were in the top 100.

Seriously, I know derailing threads is de rigeur around here these days, but this thread gets updated every week on the original topic and that’s what folk come here for, so please keep the non-league table talk to different threads, even talk about specific guilds that’s not directly stats-related.

Discourse forums have marvellous functions to start new threads linked to previous discussions and I encourage everyone to learn to use them. Thanks.

16 Likes

Congrats to my guild members as well as Intrim for both breaking 20k trophies this week! :slight_smile:

We were just 2,000 off from breaking the world record too that Anonymous currently holds. Maybe next week. :wink:

They are doing all the work. I only did like 250 trophies so far this week. xD

2 Likes

Ha my guild Hallowed Hauls just jumped 7000 rungs on the ladder. Take that guys!
Ok, Ok it’s a guild of 1 and just started yesterday. Not recruiting, too tired from chemo, it was just fun to say! Lol

3 Likes

Kudos for highest climber, probably.

1 Like

The update is up and I grabbed my first Autumnal Imp this week, which means it’s time to bust out a Seasonal Top 20:

Rankings are based on trophies won between the 29 May 2016 and the 28 August 2016 tables, the first season since 2.0 changes to trophy earnings came into effect.

Summer (Winter) League Top 20

1  Anonymous             273,366
 2  Vn4ever               206,445
 3  Match Masters         203,254
 4  Asha's World          199,362
 5  Rainmaker             158,341
 6  Dragon's Peak         158,319
 7  Black Dragon          146,040
 8  Intrim                124,581
 9  Clien Net             105,679
10  Tigerclaw             101,911
11  Knights of the Glade  100,404
12  DeathFall             98,467
13  Black Pearl           90,995
14  In Virtue             87,307
15  Royal Fire            86,250
16  Legendarys            84,597
17  Heroes United         84,561
18  HomeBound             84,320
19  Light Army            84,125
20  Ultra Marines         83,184

Notes:

• Dragon’s Peak’s count is from inception on July 16
  • Intrim’s count is from the first week they appeared in the top 50 on July 17
  • Both Black Dragon and Royal Fire’s counts include trophies earned before the guild split

Previous tables:
Winter (Summer) 2016
Spring (Autumn) 2016

12 Likes

And we have a new guild on the table :smiley:

5 Likes

There seems to be a problem with Knights of the Glade in the weekly table. They appear to have the same total of trophies as last week.

Just 1 disclaimer for Dragon’s Peak on the Summer season: we only existed for half the season. :wink:

Intrim I also believe wasn’t established for a couple weeks out of that season.

EDIT: I didn’t read. You already put that info in. xD

1 Like

I joined Intrim 92 days ago when we where at 22,000 trophies. I know you put the “since in the top 50” qualifier on there so I thought I would help our other guild members get a better idea of how we stack up since we became a serious, competitive guild around that time when Blackrhino took over. So based on that we have
over 240,000 trophies the last 3 months.

2 Likes

2 Likes

??? we have 268k now and 3 months ago it was around 22k, 268k-22k= over 240k. The math is easier than your sarcasm.

4 Likes

Fixed, thanks.

2 Likes

Up 10k spots with 462 trophies in less than a week. Watch out top 10 I’m gunning for ya!

1 Like

The abridged version explaining the problem with guild creation right there.

I am curious if update 2.1 will adjust that any.

PM sent Tacet. Jumping up like that is fun to see. I’d like to learn the issue it presents. Not being argumentative truly curious. :smile_cat:

While we’re all waiting (im)patiently for 2.1 to drop and us all to have more reasons to play Gems more, here’s the guild league table update.

Enjoy. :smiley:

21 Likes