Top 50 Guild League Table History

Depending on what update 2.1/2.2 does, no 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hardcore! Too hardcore!

You will have to poach even more players from Anonymous if you really want to stand a chance to reach the million before we do. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The members that I got from you all came on their own accord. I didn’t ask a single one of them to join me. There was an instance in which someone who left you reached out to some of your members, but I didn’t do it to any of them directly.

Also, I have no interest in reaching a million. I just wanted to make a guild that had high resource gains per week and would function well with future guild changes.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.
You have done a great job in building a fast growing guild and it sure is appealing. But I hope we can show with the future updates that Anonymous has still a lot to offer.

5 Likes

One nice thing about GoW is the guild structure isn’t a zero-sum game. Meaning that you don’t need another guild to fail for your guild to win.

16 Likes

Well said, Rasper.

Yeah but we like to make up these artificial rivalries and goals to make life slightly more interesting. Haha

4 Likes

Good point - I just hadn’t looked at it before. Now that I have, the answer is since the middle of December 2015.

3 Likes

Just with Intrim. ROFL

Bring it on Htismage :rage::wink:

2 Likes

*htismaque :yum:

1 Like

Good god! I’ll try again *htismaqe :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@htismaqe sorry. Realised I didn’t do a very good Blackrhino impersonation. Grr, argh. INTRIM VS EVERYONE, you…diaper wearing flower child…Will that do? :wink:

4 Likes

I always thought it said ‘mage’ too. :grin:

1 Like

Nope. Back in the day I randomly generated a username for some forum and it kind of stuck. I’ve been using it ever since. It has acquired many strange meanings over the years on different forums but at the end of the day it’s just a random string of letters.

1 Like

How would you pronounce it?

That explains it, lol. My brain was trying to make sense of the letters but it wasn’t happening. I just thought I was too tired :smile:

It is mac Q

1 Like