27 Likes

And it said it is one of 6 - THANK YOU :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine says 1/365ā€¦

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Agreed, that was a nice surprise. Thank you. :relaxed:

1 Like

Rather would have seen a mail informing me what their exact plans are regarding the spawn/cascade algorithms.
'Cause donā€™t kid yourselfes, it isnā€™t anywhere close to where it was before Unity, no matter how often you reapeat your mantra of how it should be.

18 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for the gift, but I agree with this too.

2 Likes

Jesus, look a gift horse in the mouth much?

9 Likes

That made me literally lol!
:joy:

1 Like

agreed 100%

1 Like

Thanks Devs for the nice gift.

1 Like

@Ozball joined @Saltypatra to perform such heist and share the goods with all of us. :wink:
Thanks for the gift!

3 Likes

I really donā€™t know how to feel about this, but itā€™s hard after having our other rewards drastically reduced, wasting resources on a troop that they immediately nerf, and the game generally being in a broken/unfun state. I want to be thankful, but Iā€™ll reserve judgement until I see what else happens in the next week, and whether Iā€™ll be around to use this gift.

1 Like

Some people just donā€™t deserve nice thingsā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you Devs, greatly appreciated! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™ll take this as my birthday present. :smile:

3 Likes

They didnā€™t have to do this. Thatā€™s how Iā€™d be looking at it. I appreciate what theyā€™ve given us, I hope the rest of the week lives up to the first day. Itā€™s things like this that make me feel less salty about the state of the game currently and consider giving them a few more quid

3 Likes

If they really wanted to give us something they should have just gave us gems back into the lt. All this gift was is worthless crap Iā€™ll never use.

Totally true. But they didnā€™t have to nerf rewards or break Impervious either. Unfortunately I canā€™t simply focus on the ā€œgiftā€, but instead I look at the whole package of what theyā€™ve given us over the last couple weeks. A bit jaded I know, but Iā€™m still trying to hang on :wink:

9 Likes

I totally agree with you there, thereā€™s a lot wrong at the moment and I think something seems to be going on elsewhere too. Maybe theyā€™re getting ā€˜ordersā€™ from elsewhere?

3 Likes

This is why Iā€™ve been careful to not blame the devs for the situation. They likely have zero control over any financial decisions that are made.

All we can do is hope that theyā€™re passing on the feedback to the people who do have that control, so that maybe theyā€™ll decide that giving a giant finger to the playerbase that keeps them in business is not good business sense. Offer a product that people want to buy, and offer it at a reasonable price, and youā€™ll sell like crazy. Offer an overpriced product and try to force your customer to buy, and theyā€™ll shop elsewhere.

5 Likes