Legendary Task Rewards

Don’t forget, we ARE the stinking rich guild on xbox lol

1 Like

Could we maybe drop out the minors and glory from the loot tables? I think that’s a big part of the concern - feels like a pretty major letdown to get those for a sizable amount of coin. Keys, gems, seals, rare traitstones, and hard-to-get cards are all good, but those two really don’t make sense in the context of these big tasks.

2 Likes

I’d second that. Arcane stones, legendaries, mythics and keys (except gold ones) only would be much better

1 Like

Take the glory out? HELL no! That’s my favorite reward in the pool! XD

1 Like

Haha, say what??

Some people weren’t in the top percentile before 2.1 and don’t have massive stores of glory yet. It’s actually because of the glory from chests that I will be able to mythic my first event troop while it is still in the shop.

2 Likes

Fair point. I do have a surplus of glory but a shortage of other stuff like arcanes and gems so value those more

That’s what I got as well.

I tend to agree about the minors, they’re pretty demoralizing for what’s being donated.

Also, Sirrian you might want to double check those tables. Dragon’s Peak has completed 30 or so legendary tasks without any guild seals showing up. Definitely could just be RNG, but…

4 Likes

It’s also a little demoralizing that after 16 million in tasks we get next to nothing. It would of been nice to have something worthwhile. I still think it’s junk to pay real money for a gold boost, then have that capped off so it’s next to useless.

1 Like

@turintuor
Black Dragon:
Task 4: 60 gems, 100 glory, 4 gem keys

Looking better!

1 Like

Getting a legendary is probably the single worst possible result.

It is on the same table as 500 glory, which can be used to purchase Spooky:
1x legendary
2x glory key
10x gold key
5000 gold
2x arcane
3x minor

So right out the gate it is worth FAR less than other things on the same table. In addition to that, people that are completing these tasks are top end guilds and likely have at the very least 75% of the legends at Mythic already. So getting one is worth essentially 100 souls.

1M gold = 33k per person. This is one of three rewards, so it “cost” 11k (to be exact it should be more as tables 2 and 1 yield less, but I won’t complicate the math). 11k gold would get roughly 36 gold keys, which is 20 commons, 7 rare, 7 minors, 2 majors. That works out to 170 souls + a few stones. In short, the “value” from getting this low chance reward is actually inferior to simply spending gold on chests.

Nothing to share with us?

Else, it’s strange: in the Table 1 provided by @Sirrian, there is only a 200 Glory entry. But some players reported a 100 Glory pack… Bug?

1 Like

Sorry, I opened them up before i saw this thread and didn’t keep track. Lots of minors, 5 or so arcane 6-packs, and 2-3 legendary troops spring to mind. But I’m absent-minded. :grinning:

I think @Tacet streamed opening them, maybe he can share a breakdown.

Interesting. Most interesting. @esslee I have an idea…

I have about 20-30 legendary task worth of data. Video of it won’t be up until tomorrow morning since the stream is still processing then I need to render that down to a shortened video.

I do recall I got 0 seals, 0 mythics, and 3 legends out of it all.

2 Likes

We have done 5 so far and here’s what we got:

800 glory
6 arcanes
30 minors
60 gems
6 event keys
14 gem keys
40 glory keys

Would like to see someone do the maths and let us know what that equates to in gems in the current economy.

Do you have the details for each Legendary task? Else I cannot use your data…

1 Like

We have done a few task :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like