Legendary Task Rewards

They would look great on my floor :champagne:

1 Like

A little 33K donation now and then doesnt hurt. :stuck_out_tongue: Play it safe and steady…

It’s a kitten slap. :smirk:

2 Likes

Does it give people a reason to play though? Or is it still a case of finishing the original tasks then losing motivation

1 Like

She’s a Kitten of the Pridelands around here, but when she’s near me… :smirk:

Lioness springs to mind…!

I did not expected the tasks to be better than it currently is. Well, I did have a little hope that the glory keys was raised a little and the minors and glory would be gone from it. But such minor changes might appear later.

Youre ruining the fantasy for me. Ash is mine :sob:

Indeed, wasnt expecting a lot when I heard about it

It’s a case of giving away free gold. Just senselessly. It’s pretty much charity.

1 Like

She’s super lucky having us both show such a keen interest…!

1 Like

I didnt realise I was being two timed. At least it is you, have you ever played four ball?

1 Like

Black Dragon:
Task 3: 35 gems, 100 glory, 1 Great Maw

1 Like

On the other side, the players which is not in any of those 20 Guilds who do all Skill Tasks, might not feel that there is too much to lose from the Legendary tasks, the other guilds has. That helps the medicore guilds to keep some of their best players as well.

2 Likes

Shame you lot cannot donate to a charity box :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, we got a Great Maw in one of the tasks today, can’t complain at all. I keep them as souvenirs :wink: My favourite troop.

Indeed, took me a second to realise who that avatar pic was without maw or manti!

The Legendary Task Rewards are a touch underwhelming, but I knew they weren’t going to be amazing or anything. Still, it seems that if a guild is going to the point of Legendary Tasks then there should be just a little bit more. Perhaps not directly, but possibly.
Which means that I like that it’s a weighted random thing. That’s good. What isn’t good is that the rewards for Legendary Task 1 are the same as for Legendary Task 10. In fact, they could easily be worse. And that seems really wrong.
What I’d recommend, as a slight adjustment to the existing system, is that for each Legendary Task completed, the chances of getting the rarer rewards increases just a little bit.
So if you’ve got a 10% chance of “140 Guild Seals” on Task 1, you’ve then got an 11% chance of “140 Guild Seals” on Task 2. This improvement modifier resetting each week, of course.
Just so that once Legendary Task 3 is done, there’s a little bit of “I wonder what we’d get with Legendary Task 4?” afterwards. Knowing that the chances are just a little bit better for the noteworthy payoff.

It’s still early days, but that’s the initial impressions after completing a couple of them.

6 Likes

Nice idea.
So maybe something like Guild chests where some common rewards disappear when it levels up.
It means that in this case, it will be better to save golds for few weeks to achieve an higher quality. Could be troublesome.

@Sirrian: will we drop only the exclusive Mythic for one week like with the chests?

1 Like

Yes, if you get a mythic from legendary tasks during an exclusive week, then you will only get the exclusive mythic for that week.

EDIT: Incorrect - The Mythic from Legendary Tasks will be randomly pulled from ALL Mythics, but will include the new Mythic troop too. Clarification here: Mythic Troops & Legendary Tasks

7 Likes

I agree with this.

I don’t feel so badly. About half my guild (including myself) could move to a “better” guild and could keep up with their demands. If this legendary task system was on a similar level as pre nerf, I’d hate to see some of our best leave because there’s just too much to lose. I love our casual friendly guild.

It was a great feeling to know that we were so close to getting what others were getting because of extra hard work from the top of our guild and the work of newbies or casuals adding up. We can max 4 tasks and get to 8 or 9 on the other two (if my memory serves me right).

I think the guild seals really helped our guild because casuals started playing more (and thus earn more gold) due to wanting 1,500 seals. We never reach the 40,000k mark but we’re saving up all our seals and then setting a specific week to get it and spend all our seals. Also we are a rank 60 guild. I think any guild in the top 100 should be pulling out great rewards.

6 Likes