Legendary Task Rewards

Congratulations, wow that is so amazing! Dont spend them all at once

2 Likes

It’s like the Gems of War Dole office! As BlackRhino would say…“lmfao”

3 Likes

Do you know if the Legendary/trait stones color is the same for every members?

1 Like

But seriously, I’m curious if most in my guild will still be excited to do a ton of them now. Jury is out.

5 Likes

Except its for the stinking rich only. Just what they need, 6 keys!

2 Likes

Damn. Layed me out with the sucka punch.

Another person in MM got the same Legendary troop (Keeper of Souls). So I’m assuming that we all did. Sadly I just clicked on "Claim All’ for the stones and I don’t know which ones I got, sorry.

2 Likes

I wonder how many of the people in the top 20 guilds already have KoS.

I should’ve worded what I meant better. It’s like finding a treasure cave, going inside and the treasure is a bottle of piss.

6 Likes

The rewards are the same for all, including 30 minor magics, 6 arcades and aborath. Will post our rewards when Apple pushes the update -.- Intrim II btw.

I was hoping for a lot more than my invested 3mil into these tasks. Troops? A KoS? Useless to me at my point in the game. I was hoping for gems specifically. We used to be able to get at least 2-3K a week but since the update it’s down to about 600. Don’t like it. And now we dump our gold to get some good resources and find that they just aren’t there.

I do appreciate the effort from the devs but it should be a lot better.

3 Likes

Yep that does describe it better :joy:

1 Like

:laughing: You have a brilliant way with words my friend.

2 Likes

Yeah at this point if you complete any of these tasks you really must hate gold.

In which case give it to me. Pm me for the PO BOX.

2 Likes

Thanks! I do try :smirk:

1 Like

We want more analogies @Verdugo

2 Likes

Be like @Ashasekayi inviting you over for dinner, her opening the door in only suspenders and heels and as you step forward she hits you with the bitch slap

3 Likes

The legendary tasks are serving 2 purposes here:

1. If a guild is rolling in way more money than 16 mil every week (that’s 4-5 top guilds really), they can do a couple extra tasks with all that gold. Maybe a few more if they’re feeling particularly hardcore.
  2. It’s an extra outlet for players needing to make up their contributions in the other dozen guilds who finish their tasks… in these cases, if 1 extra task gets done it’s a bonus

What the legendary tasks were NEVER intended to be was a return to the old system where top guilds were pulling in unsustainable amounts of gems & keys every week. That was eventually going to kill the game, and in the last 6 weeks we’ve seem some great results from that ,with way fewer players leaving in the mid-game, and instead joining guilds and getting more rewards.

17 Likes

Ha ha ha! You should see her new clothes…

:smirk:

I wonder how many of the 20 guilds that complete the tasks can afford to sink gold into rewards like that