Legendary Task Rewards

Had a few more come in:

5 Likes

Has no one gotten guild seals?

1 Like

not us, makes you wonder …

1 Like

Every guild spending 10M+ on legendary tasks should get like 1,000 seals as compensation if this is so… :wink:

2 Likes

i second that … haha

We can call it…
OSirienCare :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The task is currently advertising something that doesn’t seem to exist, or seals are just weighted absurdly hard to obtain for some reason that they are on par with the rarity of mythics. xD

Maybe they are protecting people from getting all the guardians to mythic too soon?

1 Like

By putting it at under 1% chance? I haven’t seen 1 reporting of seals yet after dozens upon dozens of data.

Lol hey man it happens. I really don’t know obviously. It just seems like to me the guardians have been carefully planned and time-gated since release.

Edit-He beat me to it the sly dog.

We’ve disabled Seals right now while we look into a bug about them not raising the cap correctly.
Sorry I didn’t communicate that earlier - I only just learned about it myself.

14 Likes

And that’s why I kept saying that the legendary tasks should be PERSONAL. Make them cost 40-50k, but only the person contributing gets the reward. That’ll keep the active people happy, and the leeches will get exactly what they deserve.

like … WHAT? (And I apologize for picking your quote, but at this point something just went ZING in my mind after reading so much whining about “HOW EXPENSIVE THE LEGEND TASK IS VS THE RETURN”.

and another one :smiley:

take a step back and think for just a moment, for 33k gold per person you get A LOT more resources than that’s worth. With a potential of getting the new mythic (for 33 K GOLD, no keys spent). If anything, I’m surprised people don’t complain those tasks are too cheap.

Once again, I do not say that people who are super active don’t deserve the payout for it. I strongly believe so. But I am AGAINST the leeches doing flat minimum req in their guilds being fed by those very active. Personally I find it unfair that people like that get more stuff than me only because they are in those guilds, and I am in mine, while I’m few times more active. (once again, I point at those doing the bare minimum in the top guilds, who won’t affect the legendary tasks but will get rewards from them for free, you know those people are there.)

Make the legendary tasks personal, then people like @Macawi won’t feel bad for getting “small” return from fronting the entire 1 mln herself, instead she’d get a bunch of tasks done and more resources for herself, which she deserves for farming that gold up.

We have 72 guild tasks for teamwork, there’s no reason to not make things above that personal. It would even solve the problem of “people finishing the 72 tasks too fast, and some members can’t even contribute”, because with the personal reward system above, ppl would do their part and save the rest of the gold for their own gain :wink: (as it should be).

4 Likes

Just a small point - Macawi is a ‘she’ :+1:

2 Likes

Firstly I’m pretty sure macawi is a she.

Secondly, if there are leeches in any guild and the other guild members aren’t happy about them sharing resources then they should be kicked out. Or be made to contribute more.

3 Likes

Damn beaten to the punch because I typed a second point!

Never gonna happen. Guild tasks are for the whole guild. That’s the point…

…and yes I get that there were 72 tasks already that were guild-wide…[quote=“Fifthelement, post:92, topic:14363”]
I point at those doing the bare minimum in the top guilds, who won’t affect the legendary tasks but will get rewards from them for free, you know those people are there
[/quote]

If it bothers you, raise the minimums. Or move to a guild where everyone feels the same. It’s never been the case that everyone contributes evenly in guilds, unless they’re all super-keen and super-organised, and that rarely lasts long…

5 Likes

First of all, apologies to @Macawi , an honest mistake.

then don’t call them guild tasks anymore lol, do you really need to pick on something as insignificant as naming? There are 72 guild tasks, that’s all, call it quits after it. Hell, for all I care don’t make the personal tasks conditioned by completing of 72 guild tasks, make them something entirely separate.

It bothers me because we’re already getting people from the top guilds complaining that they get little return for contributing most of the gold (the most active people). The next step happening we will see is increasing the reward numbers from the legendary tasks → and in no time we’re back to the same broken system we had before 2.1.

Considering the tone of your response, you’re probably on the receiving end of the legendary tasks, because the ACTIVE people would benefit from what I suggest.

Actually this is pretty wrong. I’m a higher contributor in my guild most weeks, always have been.

I agree the rewards currently feel a bit low… I disagree that only I should get them.

2 Likes

Took quite a large step with that one!

Why dont you just move to a better guild or raise tje mins in your guild? Its a simple structure; the mins are there for a reason.

The problem is they are not low. Not unless you pay the entire 1 mln yourself. If it averages down to 33k per person - you get a great way of spending the excess gold. Which as Sirrian said it’s supposed to be. It was never meant to (and I hope it never will) come near the ROI of present guild tasks (not to mention the old system).

So yeah I suggested a solution for the most active people, but sure lets just keep it the way it is, I’m loving it. Just for the love of god do not increase the reward numbers.

I’m perfectly happy where I am, thanks. What I said was at no point complaint about my guild. I was talking about what’s causing the most active people to complain about the “low return” from the legendary tasks. So yeah maybe the TOP TOP guilds should increase the weekly req to 1 mln, but that still WON’T solve the problem of the most active people having MORE gold and feeling bad for getting relatively low rewards from using that gold on the legend tasks.