Im losing my patience and frustrated

He looks like Joffrey. :slight_smile:

Thats typical… Call me childish and leave. I suppose that is my fault too…

The Bad Guy™

Who is Joffrey?

One of the central characters from the series Game of Thrones.

Okay, now that is inappropriate. Flagging.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Ok this thread seems to have gone off track, can we please stay on topic. And a reminder, if you have an issue with an individual poster, please take your debates to PMs rather than having back-and-forths for all to see.

Salty has mentioned that the console patch is currently in testing, and will then be submitted to Sony/Microsoft for approval. And that the approval process’ delay is the reason that smaller bug fix patches are unable to be pushed out easily.

1 Like

@Ozball sniped me like the perfect mod he is.

1 Like

No one is more perfect then you salty, you are the fifth element :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess you didint get the movie reference, it’s ok next time i will post nowhere mythbuster pic

If people would start using their fantasy and team building skills to make other defence teams i guess we wouldnt have these problems. But seeing this thread and many other, where people turn it Into a nursery i see why devs have to change the game.

So im a little bothered that the supposed “fix” sounds like they dont even know if itll work.

Even if by some miracle this problem gets fixed, there will be another boring, grief inducing meta established within a week. Mana drain and devour are going to be everywhere. It will be like now, just more of those teams instead of Justice league.

Unfortunately, at end game, with PvP as the only real mode worth playing… This game simply does not get updated/balanced frequently enough to keep it entertaining.

3 Likes

Indeed. Once the problem fixed, you will see some of the notable mana drain team like Psion, Ragnagord, Famine combo making appearances. Your matches gonna be longer and more frustrating. I guarantee it will be so much worse than current justice league situation.

1 Like

Both team are easy to beat but of Course if you got a bad starting board you can lose quickly. Same can happen with any team imo

1 Like

I believe with 3.1 your defense team will get points as well depending if it follows the colors, but I could be wrong on that. I know it is something on the drawing board for the future though.

Sirrian has said that a multiplier will be introduced that will award bonus points for each different troop used on defense. Thus, if you use the same team every day, you get minimal points. 28 different troops will provide the maximum multiplier.

1 Like

yup but it will be in 3.1.5 not 3.1

3 Likes