Im losing my patience and frustrated

As far as I know Gems of the Ostfront is a name…
But as I said it’s only my point of view.

“The devs” is a name too pimpin

I’ll tell ya what @turintuor i am done talkin to you. Have a nice life

The bad guy™

No it’s a generic noun and for the 5 times, I still believe that “stupidity” was about Justice META and not the devs.

It’s clearly written players and devs are not players, else they would have already nerfed Wisp… :wink:

2 Likes

Like for the nerf to Wisp request… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What Guild are you in nowadays, Drathas?

Final Fantasy, Eika, for a few months now.

1 Like

@jeno
TL;DR +5 Days

I you like reading Certification Process

The issue that has most players (on console) worked up is when there was a small problem with Gems Spawning on PC recently it was patched in under a week. Justice League has been going almost a year now and official comments say its the certification process that’s holding up the fix, completely confusing 2 issues. (Content update w/ what should have been a hot fix months and months ago).

Anyhow, back to the regularly scheduled squabbling…

1 Like

Cool, good to know that ure still enjoying the game in a good guild! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol @Vangor

I said it was stupidity. Which implies how long its taken is stupid. Not the devs themselves

At the end of the day …1 whole year to fix an issue is dumb…again…not them. But the process.

Gems spawning on PC is still broken, but it feels like what we have now is “working as the devs intend” regardless of what players feel. Let’s not forget the hidden Bonestorm while we’re at it that causes large amounts of SkullFall to thoroughly punish you if you don’t use a tank or some source of entangle. :slight_smile: (Why do you think Psion’s popularity on defense has increased so dramatically since the Unity update? Skulls everywhere.)

That said, I hope console gets their much-needed fix as swiftly as possible. As bad as stuff feels on PC, I can’t imagine having to deal with the stuff I see console players posting about. I’d have quit the game already.

Thank you for correcting me but at this point it doesnt matter… @turintuor already said its ok to call people names so its whatever.

What topic is this again? Lol

1 Like

Everyone hates Vangar?

2 Likes

Sounds about right… This one and a few others…

1 Like

Your avatar isn’t helping anything, just seems childish and feeding the trolls.

3 Likes

Dont denie those that loves you, just saying! :disappointed_relieved:

Your comment is not helping him either. Maybe he feels he have reasons to have the avatar? Like you have with your avatar that reminds us all of the Hero of Game of Thrones, King Joffrey. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is it childish? Is it untrue that some people dont like me?

I am done caring what ppl think of me so i say go ahead and hate me! Hence my shiny new pic.

The Bad Guy™

Mine is from my favorite rpg game Lunar. Has nothing to do with Game of Thrones.

Any who I’m done with this conversation.

2 Likes