Im losing my patience and frustrated

Truth is I’m still worried about NIMS post asking us what the problems with justice are. She even mentioned traits. Really??

I don’t expect it to be fixed next update.

3 Likes

Yeah that was weird, i wonder if they ever tried the console version

3 Likes

Pc-Mobile justice teams I have never once lost to them on my PC-Mobile accounts. Lol, never even lost a troop.

On console it has turned into a coin-flip facing that team at End-Game. It is starting to piss me off a bit tbh.

The day a mythic freezes all 4 troops on 4-5matches is an instant delete. Maybe that’s why the devs are ignoring justice console problem.

1 Like

All I know is I will be spending a lot more time teeing off than matching gems very, very soon.

4 Likes

Enjoy mate, it looks like a good game. Thinking of buying it myself tbh

1 Like

What game we talking about here?

Well i thought he was talking about golf

I’m thinking it’s golf as well. Wasn’t sure of there is a new one coming or RL

Probably RL it’s more fun :slight_smile:

Well depend if you are good enough to
Stay on the fairway :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ghaleon & @Rickygervais

They are talking about Everybody’s Golf which is released this week.

2 Likes

Not sure golf is related? Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong?

2 Likes

Well it’s a game and you need to hit a white gem on the fairway. It’s very similar. No mana surge tough lol

6 Likes

When i saw them asking us what the problem with Justice was…i knew they arent testing their own game.

As the previous poster mentioned…i rarely lose a troop on android vs justice…console is nothing but stupid beatdowns once justice is full

1 Like

(Pssst many of us do play on console.)

2 Likes

Still waiting for you to tell me your gamertag on xbox so i can add you as a friend :slight_smile:

Psssssh I am a PC master race girl. (And I have a PS4.)

3 Likes

Only Dev I’ve seen on ps4 was lila

I heard the dev reward 50 gems everytime you beat them in pvp on console :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m on ps4 and it’s about to kill GoW on there. 85% of the teams in PvP are vjm or some other variation. I did GW today and 4/5 were vjm and in 2 of those fights I lost in 3 turns and it was over after the first. People pretty much universally hate gw atm.

Ridiculous you only get to play on team over and over in PvP. If your guild takes the high road and doesn’t use vjm on defense you just lose and get frustrated.

GoW took the GW offline for 2 wks to put it back just as before changing nothing in the end. On ps4 there is a growing no more store until the justice problem is fixed.

1 Like

I played ten battles in gw today, no vjm teams. It was a nice surprise but the teams were way harder to beat.

1 Like