Im losing my patience and frustrated

The approval process is the primary reason it takes longer. While we can push out small quick fixes on PC/Mobile, everything we want to change on console (apart from servery side stuff, and troops etc) always requires an update which must be then approved by both Sony and Microsoft. This is why smaller fixes wait until we release a major update.

3 Likes

Fine.

It seems impossible that the patch will come next week as you’re waiting for the tests and afterwards you will have to wait for the Sony/Microsoft’s approval…

And can we know the situation with the PC and mobile versions?

@turintuor You never know how quickly (or not so quickly) things will get done. Don’t write off next week yet!

PC and Mobile are going well thus far. We are aiming to release the update across console and PC/Mobile at the same time at the moment, but this could change.

3 Likes

Does that mean if console doesn’t get the ok soon, pc and mobile will have to wait for them too?

Yeah that’s why I wrote “it seems impossible” better than “it is impossible” :slight_smile: .

Like for example, it seems impossible to kill a dragon and then… :wink:

Pretty sure he said “literally everybody”

Complain? Yes absolutely. Call them names as @Salibu did? No. I am going to take issue with anyone who is name calling… If someone started calling you names i would tell them off same as i did here.

This is rich coming from you of all people.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU QUOTED "COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AT ME?!? Are you a mod? Why do you have the right to tell me what i am doung wrong all the time and quote guidelines and tell me i need to correct my behavior but i dont have the right to tell someone that name calling is against the rules?

Well done @turintuor you have pissed me off to the point of leaving these boards for the day and i have been awake for only enough time to read your post and write this one…

Edit: on second thought… I am not leaving the forum for the day… I am going to spend the day campaigning for more equality in the rules! I am fed up with the rules being applied differently for different people.

Where did you see that?

@turintuor

Right here…

But im sure its fine cuz its not me doing it so goahead and tell me how wrong i am…

@Saltypatra thanks for the quick response as always even on a weekend.

3 Likes

she and ozman does a great job to even come in and comfort some souls on weekends.

3 Likes

When I read it, I thought he was talking about the Justice META.

But whatever, I don’t believe that it’s a call-out to express some negative facts on devs or any other groups…
A call-out (for me) targets one individual with a clear name or few of them.

We’re talking about that? Any posts that try to name-and-shame other players will be removed. If you have a problem with something or someone, please contact support and let them know.
Final point, the rule clearly indicates “other players”.

So for me, it’s not a call-out.

Forget to answer to this one. How many times have you violate the community guidelines?

1 Like

Ok i see… So if i violate guidelines its ok for you to quote them at me but when someone else violates them its not ok for me to do it?

Why? Because you are better than me? I am not worthy of quoting guidelines?

All hail king @turintuor! One day when i grow up maybe i can be as good as him!

No you will never be as good as him vangor after all you are a lowly peasant! Now get back to your peasant duties of shoveling horse crap and being an inferior lifeform…

I told you for me it’s not a call-out so @Salibu (again for me) didn’t violate any rules. That’s all.
I’m not going to remind the guidelines to someone who didn’t violte them…

But you have done some troll posts and so on violated the rules few times. My fault? No it’s yours.

And now you try to act like a victim (as usual), saying things that I never say about you (as usual). When I told you that you’re not as good as me? That you need to grow up? That you are a lowly peasant?

2 Likes

Ok so you didnt just tell me i am not allowed to quote guidelines at someone? You didnt just imply i shouldnt make a post in the lounge?

Its all in my head? Ok i guess i am too stupid to tell the difference so ignore me… I am not worthy of notice anyway…

The bad guy™

No I never say that:

• I said that I think you were wrong and that he didn’t violate any rules (3 messages already, it seems you don’t want to reply to this argument)
  • I said that it’s not necesary to continue the discussion in two different topics

So calling someone stupid isnt a violation of the rules?

But having 2 discussions about similar points in more than one thread is?

I guess i should be banned huh?

The bad guy™

Yes exactly. Because it’s someone and not a named person.
Heh I can be wrong.

It was just an advice :wink: .

The comment in question was targeted at the devs and you know that so now you are trolling…

Again ok for u to do but not for me… Good to know

I neither need nor want your advice pimpin

But devs is not a name. He didn’t say Saltypatra is stupid. He said devs are stupid (honestly it’s what you believe for me he was talking about Justice META).

1 Like

So if i said “Gems of the Ostfront is stupid” its ok because i didnt say “vangor is stupid”?