Im losing my patience and frustrated

I can only really say what I have said before, we are addressing this issue with the next update. The next update should be out this month.

16 Likes

I hope so. :worried:

I really don’t want to stop enjoying the game and quit right around my birthday.

I actually have my hopes for the next update.

If PvP feels it is the same team over and over again, and GW is an unclear chore…
… Crafting and Dungeons might make this fun again. I mean … As long as they don’t give us Raid Boss Justice :smile:

Damage is done, console players got real scarce. Will update bring them back doubtful.

Lol, the pvp leader board tells me this game is more popular than ever, at least on xbox.

@Saltypatra The issue with these teams has been around since the introduction of Justice. Which has been a really long time for something to go unchecked. At least its being resolved now. Just hopefully the team over there sees to addressing issues much sooner in the future. Its not a QQ in this mention. Over we are simply the players of the game. The developers are there to see and address issues as quickly as they can. And since this issue has been a long standing issue it does beg to wonder what were the developers doing all of that time. And since the developers also recently released in the past months more characters that create huge amounts of gems across the board or matches. Justice even right now hasn’t been that much of an issue. Funny as that has played out. sure she can be. what has gotten to be a issue is the sheer number of gems many of these troops match or generate. And in the right combinations can still create similar teams to that of the queen mab cycle teams. This is why I had tagged you once before with this mention. And here again. It is not meant to be annoying. It is simply to ask that instead of creating some fun way to do combo breakers. That the developers also reconsider the volume of gems some troops can do. Because in light of what any breaking can do. If that function in of itself is not corrected. You could break the cycle repeatedly. And such teams could simply pick up where they left off until pausing again. Which is still enough effectiveness to destroy even the best of teams. So I do hope as stated that the number of gems some troops create is reduced. Or you’ll just see new teams replacing the queen mab cycle teams (as anyone playing is already aware of the teams I speak about). Here is to hoping.

As others mentioned I know of many who left because of how slow the developers were in addressing this issue with Justice. Hopefully they resume a much more proactive stance with maintaining and operating the game. Features are amazing and fun, but nothing compared to keeping the core game stabilized. And if the community here is any indication of this. Largely their voices speak out about the core being cared for a lot better than what it has been.

Nope. I’ve had a few PVP matches this week where I was basically spammed to death by the AI. I’ve also lost more GW matches this week than I have ever lost in a single week previously due to a combination of the AI chaining 4+ matches and SkullFall™ from the Bonestorm buff that is still quite obviously in effect.

Had a much longer rant written here, but the threads about the cascade situation have largely fallen out of the public eye, so I decided there is no point. I accepted a couple weeks ago that I’m stuck with a single strong team. We’ll see how long I last before it bores me into doing something else with my time.

So you are saying by the end of August then correct?

1 Like

@Arelana Hopefully you stay. It is true GoW is starting to earn a lot of disfavor with many, some left, some teetering on what to do, some still trying to be hopeful. For myself I’m between teetering and hopeful.

I have one foot out the door. Which is crazy considering the amount of irl money ive spent across 4 accounts. For me to leave just shows how fed up i am with the devs.

@Ghaleon, if all goes according to plan, yes!

4 Likes

15 days later and console still sucks (after an already 1 year of sucking). Ive had 73 of my 75 last gw battles be against a form of justice league.

2 more of my android guildmates left for good. Im about to delete it from my ps4…phone and pc.

Seriously. Fix your damn game already.

P.s. you guys should teach a class on how to ruin your own damn game. Youd be doctorate level degree holders.

2 Likes

I hardly think hurling insults at the devs is gonna help anything…

5 Likes

Our console update is currently being tested and we are waiting to get it back before submitting it to Sony and Microsoft.

6 Likes

Still on track for August launch or mid September likely now?

Maybe not. But…its been over a year now with this stupidity.

I obviously dont have their numbers…but im sure they can see that literally everyone is running justice league on defense. Its gotta be in the 90% range since GW…how you can have info like that and not address it sooner is just unacceptable imo.

Also when i was frusterated it was just annoying. But seeing guildmates and irl friends quit who are level 500…700+…and a couple 1000+…its now become anger.

1 Like

False. I have my red team left over from last week and i know at least 15 other ppl who dont have vjm set for defense

Then… Stop playing. Plain and simple… Why would you continue to play a game that angers you to the point of publicly insulting the developers by calling them stupid?

I dont understand the thought process that leads you to those actions. Wouldnt it be better to play something else?

Also i would remind you that name calling is against community guidelines and that applies to comments aimed at the devs the same as any other target.

3 Likes

16 players… I don’t think you represent the 10 remaining % that he talked about.
Console players have this issue since a long time and when this issue came on PC it was solved in one week.
My conclusion is that devs don’t listen to console players.

It’s unacceptable that a player said that. It’s not your business so don’t advice players leaving the game. Devs are old enough to defend temselves without needing you.

But what are you saying? That players cannot complain about devs’s attitude or skills?

Stop acting like the moderator that you are not.

7 Likes

@Turintuor, as I have said in the past it is much quicker to push updates to PC, which is why their fix was faster. We do care about our console players which is why we are working so hard on getting this update out as quickly as possible. Also, console and PC/Mobile are nearly synced, yay!

As always, once the tested versions of our builds are submitted to Sony and Microsoft I will inform you all.

@Ghaleon, it all depends on how quickly we get approved.

7 Likes

@Saltypatra , can you clear something that i have been wondering for a while? Why console update takes longer? Is it because it was harder to code and test? Or is it because the approval process to Sony and Microsoft takes longer? or some other reason?