I am proud to present you my
The Application is coded in JavaFX, so all you need is Java installed - its no *.exe File, its an executable *.jar File.
- Complete List of all available Troops (inclusive Glacial Peaks and Apocalypse)
- Create and Add Heros to the Team
- Filter Option for Kingdom, Type, Mana-Color and Rarity
- Mana Preview for selected Team
- Banner Selection
- Save and Load created Team Setups
- Preview of all Bonuses your Team can get (Kingdoms, Types, Mana)
- Progress Tracker for Kingdom and Troop Levels [BETA]
Coming up Next:
- Suggestions for the Progress Tracker
- Maybe TraitStones?!
- TELL ME WHAT U WANT
Select Troops from the Table and add them to your Team - you can also create Heroes with a specific Class and Mana Colors. All Bonuses that are possible with this Team will be shown (Kingdom, Type, Mana-Color, Banner). When u save your Team a "teams.sav" File will be created in the same directory, just keep this File and switch the Teambuilder.jar when new releases are available - so your teams dont get lost...
For the Progress Tracker you have to Enter the values you want to check, all entered Data will be saved for next startup in the "progress.sav" File. All Troops with minimum Level 1 are calculated into the Points - if you havent got any Troop yet - just leave the Level on 0.
- new DataBase with actual Troops and Kingdoms
- added Progress Tracker [BETA]
- removed Patch Changelog (no more Internet Connection needed)
- main Data-Source switched from MySQL (Online) to included local Source
- included additional images for Hero-Classes, Hero-Colors and Rarities
- small UI tweaks
- new UI Layout
- included Changelog with Patch Notes
- included images for Kingdoms, Mana-Colors and Banners
- changes on Hero creation
- fixed issue with Mana Preview while using a Hero in Team
- added "Prismatic" Color to Hero Colors to use all Mana types
- Banner Selection included
- Save and Load Teams from local File
GoW-Tool (on Google Drive)
Feel free to Check for Virus/Malware and Post the result - i have not included anything!
Please give me a Feedback if you find any Errors/Bugs or if you have some ideas for some more Features^^
Edit: Release v2.0