GoW-Tool by MrSnake

That information can’t be shared unfortunately :frowning:

@TaliaParks after what i heard its not such a big deal - the console players can double check ingame if the selected team is possible or not :wink:

i nearly finished the banner bonus feature - the only thing that bothers me is the text from the abyssal banner, its longer then all the others and because of that it is not shown correct and crashes a little bit the layout… i will see how i work around this^^

i am also changing the save and load feature. as mentioned i want to give every user the opportunity to save his own teams. so i change the code in this way, that the teams will be saved and loaded from a local file instead of the online database.

when i have more time and keep going v1.1 will be released in 1-2 days

Just wondering why can’t it be shared? It shouldn’t be that much trouble to look at everything on the console and pc and eliminate the few that aren’t on both yet. At the moment it would be 3 kingdoms (with Wild Plains coming soon) along with a few event troops.

I asked for a list of the Weekly event Troops in this update, and specified I wasn’t looking for the order (which makes perfect sense to keep secret).

I was told no. I didn’t pry, not my place.

But it’s still easy to say what is not in console currently. We all know Wild Plains was added in a patch but it’s still unavailable to use. I’d just go with public info and add things as they come out like this week, Darkstone and 7 troops.

To tell what’s available on console, can’t you just go to the troops list and “show all?” Anything PC-specific is presumably missing from that view.

I don’t play on console so I may be talking crazy here.

This thread covers that nicely

@MrSnake

1 Like

Nope. For example, Darkstone troops didn’t show like that until after midnight thus morning. The kingdom wasn’t even on the list. Wild Plains, whose troops are there in some challenges, don’t show up at all yet. Same with event troops like Mercy. She’s in a challenge but doesn’t show up anywhere else.

Was Darkstone available before midnight this morning?

As for challenge-only troops, I’m a little confused; why would you want to include troops in a “Teambuilder” if they’re not available for you to use as a team?

No but after midnight the troops showed up if you did show all.

And I think the point was to have a console setting in the program to exclude the ones not there yet which lead to how to determine that and I really don’t know anymore.

Right. For all practical purposes, I wonder if that’s not, “Have a console player go to the troops list, click on ‘Show All’, and then copy it down into a text file.”

Could u pls make a New topic to discuss this PC/console difference?

I want this topic for posts regarding my application and feedback^^

Thanks

Apologies – this is related to your app (insofar as someone is asking for a “console-only” filter for it), but perhaps too “meta” for this discussion thread. I’ll shut my yap.

no problem @Lyya - i know it is interesting to discuss, but i alreay got the conclusion that it is unneccessary to implement the pc/console feature…

there are way more “usefull” features that are possible - as mentioned earlier: the console players could double check if their created teams are possible :wink:

v1.1 Released

• Banner Selection included
  • Save and Load Teams from local File

Updated First Post

4 Likes

No support for Mac?

why are u asking? does it not work on your MAC?

normally it should work with all operating systems - as long as Java is installed… (except mobile OS^^)
please give more informations if you have problems while using my app - i will see how i fix them :wink:

Edit: i checked the connector drivers and they are “Platform Independent (Architecture Independent)” so it should work on MAC - just make sure java is installed correct

@MrSnake

Thanks for this program. :slight_smile:

Could you add an “all” choice for color selection under the hero class? Sometimes I use prismatic orb as a weapon, and it covers all colors. Also, I noticed that when you add the hero as a troop, the Mana Preview colors are not updated with the hero’s colors.

thx 4 feedback - looks like i was able to find the exterminate the bug with mana preview + heroes
i also added the Prismatic color as you wished @Ashasekayi :wink:
please check again with v1.1b

Teambuilder_v1.1b

2 Likes

Thanks for the speedy response!

I just tried it out, and it works perfectly. :smile_cat:

2 Likes