New version (v2.1a):
- remove the picture named "kstars0.png" in the picture folder. It's required to force the copy/paste of the new stars. (EDIT)
- add these lines into the configGoW.xml file:
<RuneGuardianTraits1 minor1="24" major1="32" runic1="16"/>
<RuneGuardianTraits2 major1="32" runic1="20" arcane1="12"/>
<RuneGuardianTraits3 major1="40" runic1="24" arcane1="18"/>
- Guardians's traits use the good number of traitstones
- add the new power levels...
- ...and so, now, the width of the kingdom summary is fixed and can be modified in the configGoW.xml file (look for widthKingdomSummary). You will have to Save once to add this parameter in the xml. Or you can add it manually.
- too much troops/kingdom so the number of troops for each kingdom appears just after the name between [ ] (for example, the two top kingdoms have respectively  and  troops so you know that the second one should be simpler to level up)
- too much kingdom so now the kingdoms that can be power level up (i.e. enough troops and don't take into account your data) are in green...
- ...otherwise in red (so these kingdoms cannot gain another power level even if all its troops are maxed (level and traits))
- too much kingdom so now you can double-click on the stars to keep only the kingdoms that can be level up (i.e. in green) but that you didn't already attain and the number below the stars to keep only the kingdoms that are at this power level. When you double-click you can't have the full list enabled again (I don't like to add a reset button for this feature). If you want to reset, you have to select one kingdom.
- the database.xml contains all the troops. Thanks to every players for writing them in this topic .