A New Mythic Approaches - Death

I have 10 base Legendaries, and only two that anybody has anything nice to say about: Queen Mab and Keeper of Souls. No Mythics of any kind.

Also, I believe Sheggra’s female.

1 Like

What are the other 8? I can make any Troop viable

1 Like

I was kind of trying to say that Legendaries and Mythics aren’t everything. I run quite a few teams that don’t have any legendaries in them. The others are Abhorath, Bunni’Nog, Gar’Nok, Kerberos, Shadow Dragon, Spring Imp, The Silent One, and Webspinner. I do actually use Shadow Dragon in a team, but the others I haven’t leveled or traited yet, due to lack of resources. It basically takes me a week’s worth of play to earn enough souls to level a troop, so putting together a new team can take a month.

2 Likes

The only 2 legendaries I use with any regularity are Jarl and now Khorvash.

I remember those days, don’t miss them. You should be using Valkyrie in every battle if you aren’t already.

Oh, I am. Well, not every team, but quite a few of them have Valkyrie. I just don’t play that much in a week. I probably spend too much time on the forums. And work. And other projects. And other games. But I do enjoy the team-building aspect, and try to find ways to use interesting troops that people don’t seem to talk about much.

I use 15 of the 23 Console Legendaries with some degree of regularlarity. Soon to be 16/24 (tomorrow)

If there is one thing this game is good at its indicating gender through breast size. Comparing to say shadow cat, clearly male.

I’m not sure if you’re serious, but Luther refers to Sheggra as “she” in the Broken Spire quests dialogue, and so does her description.

2 Likes

Never judge a person by their breast size, they might be a hermaphrodite.

To quote Sil from the cliffhanger scene in the Classic Doctor Who story “Vengeance on Varos”:

“Dead as Death!”

1 Like

hey, could you send me screenshots of the other two bonuses please?

from " Lord of End Times"
and “Duke of End Times”

Thanks in advice!

I almost thought that this was for the consoles.

1 Like

never mind, I have the information now

Took me a “bit” but i finaly got it :smiley:

11 Likes

Congrats Don!

I don’t know why, but the idea of necroing the Death thread seems funny to me…

5 Likes

You and me both, thats why i did it :wink:

3 Likes

Got mine today too!!!

7 Likes

Heh… I got oodles of keys in the vault maybe i should pop some chests and try my luck

3 Likes

Finally @DonBoba and @Theina! :slight_smile: Much deserved! Now we all are just waiting for a Death upgrade! :wink: It must be a great feeling to finally have all the horsemen, Don! :wink: I believe Theina still needs Famine, still a step closer. :slight_smile:

4 Likes