A New Mythic Approaches - Death

when I see how many keys someone has to use to get a specific horseman…

Well, it’s clear for me that I probably never will own them all, so I just ignore all mythic alltogether. If I draw them ever, well that’s good, but I focus more on the legendaries.

2 Likes

It is and will always be RNG. Some dont have to spend much, some dont even get it after spending everything they have. And when they (finally) get it, they complain its not good. I swear, the saltiness on some people.

4 Likes

I have Famine from a random draw of a Glory key but none of the others. This week I will not be spending my keys as they come in, as I still want War and Plague too, purely from a collectionist point of view.
As I don’t have the resources (by far) to trait them, they won’t get used anyways.

Regarding Famine, I have him in a team where he just fills the last slot. If he fills his spell, awesome, if not, fine too. Team is Winter wolf/winter wolf/valk/famine, and is just meant as one of the explore farm teams.
I do agree that he is the only Horseman I was eager to use. Plague might replace Moloch if I ever get his third trait in the looping team, but that’s about it.

I could imagine a team of gorgotha, famine, death, hero as priest to be annoying to defend against if everyone has their third traits.

Did Death just receive a buff? It’s spell now has “boosted by its Life”. I swear I don’t remember seeing that before. Also was a mini-update on the app when it opened.

He did… it just went live a few minutes ago… it’s documented in the event blog which goes live in about 6.5 hours, but we had to push the change out a little early.

2 Likes

oh well, that’s a pain.

Great :smile_cat:
Death really did feel a little underpowered although I personally would prefer true damage instead, that would synergize well with last trait.

I like the change, I know the first version we saw (in Explore, not available to us) had a life-scaling function that made the legendary trait more valuable. I also support the true damage (seems to synergize a bit more) but we don’t necessarily need more true damage.

BRB testing buff… yeah it definitely helps. Not particularly scary but that’s what we’re after since he was usable enough prior. Not like the Famine buff, that one I still think was too much.

Side note: Death dying to Death Mark seems wrong for some reason!

You live by the scythe, you die by the scythe…

13 Likes

I like this change :), I thought he needed a bit more oomph for 24 mana (even if he did have deathmark).

I am so glad he got a buff, i was worried that he wouldn’t.

@sirran death does not say how much his damage is boosted by life, I’m sure it’s 1x, but there’s not a little notification when you bring the card up (like it explains deathmark but nothing about the life boost).

i like stunning warded troops then having them die to mark xD

2 Likes

Mine says 3:1

what does it say now? :slight_smile:

Same thing

I got Plague fully traited the day Death came out. Feels like I’m always a month behind the times. Look at my cool new Hellcat / Plague team! So cutting edge! Sigh…

I don’t have any of the Horsemen. I’m almost level 500 and got Maw AFTER they nerfed him. :slight_smile:

I only got Sheggra after they nerfed him 3 times :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like