A New Mythic Approaches - Death

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Death – Gems of War
Fear the Reaper…

New Mythic Troop: Death

The final horseman has arrived! Death is here!

From the mysterious hidden kingdom, Apocalypse, the last rider has appeared. Death is most feared of all the horseman, for once he has placed his mark upon you, your soul belongs to him!

Death will be the ONLY Mythic Troop available in chests for the next 7 days, so now is a great chance to make sure he’s on your team (after 7 days, War, Famine & Plague will be rejoining him in chests). He is available in Glory Chests, Gem Chests (10x Chance), and VIP Chests (100x Chance, for VIP players only).

Please note this Troop is currently only available to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

5 Likes

First! 10char :))

He seems really bad.

2 Likes

No yellow and they buffed his spell i think. I remember deathmark all, i do not remember him doing damage of any kind.
Death***
valk***
Giant spider***
Mercy***
Some else can choose the flag.
Also as good as he is, he needs a buff to either magic or his third trait.

2 Likes

50 vip chest and 300 gem keys whoop

Here is bonus for all apocalypse

3 Likes

3 Likes

When Ive met him in explore mode he was doing damage boosted by his life.

3 Likes

Aaaaand, got 'im! That makes four.
Now if only I actually had the resources to do anything with them…

Also, here’s a line-up that will allow all four horsemen to have at least one open color each:
War (Red / Blue / Brown)
Death (Purple / Red / Blue)
Plague (Green / Blue / Purple)
Famine (Yellow / Green / Brown)

4 Likes

2 Likes

and yay… so it’s immodest to gloat, but no one accused me of modesty…

…just from one batch of 50 VIP keys… :smiley:

Must be my lucky day… oh, except for the app crashed earlier and all my daily rewards just vanished…

8 Likes

It was changed.

1 Like

Not really. He has a high chance to instantly kill at least one troop.

So, now that they’re all released (officially), what would you guys say is your favorite of the four?

#Favorite Art-Wise

• War
  • Famine
  • Plague
  • Death

0 voters

#Favorite Spell & Traits-Wise

• War
  • Famine
  • Plague
  • Death

0 voters

5 Likes

Oh, for those that care:

7 Likes

so far im using

Death***
Valkyrie***
Bone Dragon
Giant Spider**

i was thinking about putting in keeper of souls so i could have a 3 necromancy traits and still have a skull creater but i already hit the soul max with 1 or 2 valkyrie casts

Honestly I’m feeling quite down about this game now that mythics are introduced.

RNG is not and never will be my friend on any game I’ve ever played. I don’t know why I always keep trying when it never pans out. You’d think my expectations would be lower… But I really crave these mythics.

I used every resource that I had (150 gem chests, 1000 glory). Its never enough. I swear you have to be in a top 10 guild to reliably get these mythics.

But hey maybe in a few years I’ll finally get a mythic :stuck_out_tongue: I may be a bit blue and bitter and wish mythics were never introduced… But I’m glad that some people have found them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Took me 3000 glory keys to pick one up.

It looks like he’s holding a butterfly catcher!

2 Likes

Not particularly overwhelming stats and the 4 apocalypse troops in a team bonus is disappointing too… not thst i expect yo ever have them all.

Just out of interest why is plague one if the 4 horsemen?

1 Like

Hmm i have been using Death for a while, at level 20 and the first upgrade and i feel that only 28 (in my case) of damage divided among the 4 enemy troops is a few damage for a epic base troop… Don’t you think taht would be a good idea increase the base damage?

2 Likes

Plague is also known as Pestilence.

Pestilence could be a more difficult concept to grasp for some people while plague is straight-forward and easy to understand. Also, plague just sounds apocalyptic while the alternative just sounds like a roach spray.

4 Likes