Wrong Paragon for next GW

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
The player who was meant to be Paragon is not Paragon. A new member, who was Paragon in his previous guild, is shown as this week Paragon (while he should be Soldier)

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Look at our GW roster

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

This same thing happened to us once @madking. I submitted a ticket to support and they fixed the order the way that it should be, luckily it was before the battles started. Best of luck with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always thought it just went by points so if the new player scores higher then the rest of the guild, with their old guild, after the weekly reset they took their place. Regardless of how the guild they joined did.

At the moment we solved Paragon problem by kicking and re-inviting the newer member.
Paragon is now ok, but we have only 1 Champ and all tiers are missing 1 person

3 Likes

I’ve had this happen before, we just let the new guy enjoy the spotlight. No big deal unless they don’t have a lot of good defense troops.

2 Likes

We have a similar problem. One of our veterans came back from Bnonymous last week and she is champion instead of being soldier. We have submitted a ticket…

2 Likes

I should’ve been a herald but one guildmate took my place. It is frustrating but not a big deal . Not in a mood to submit a ticket…

To me, this is not a bug but rather functioning as intended. I believe it has been this way for a while, where if a player accumulates a GW score in guild A, then transfers to guild B prior to the GW schedule being set (shortly after weekly reset), his GW rank will reflect the points he garnered while in guild A.

If the player transfers to guild B after the GW schedule is set, he won’t get credit for his previous points and thus be relegated to Soldier status. So you could insure he becomes a Soldier by not inviting him to the guild until after the reset. IMO, though, the player earned his points (no matter where he was at the time), so it’s unnecessary to punish him by effectively negating his previous hard work. That’s not exactly rolling out the welcome mat.

1 Like

Again, this is another longstanding and common bug. This happened to 2 of our Guilds in Druids Alliance this week.

If you PM devs soon enough, they can manually fix this, but this issues has been ongoing in GWs for quite awhile. Devs know about it and fixing it must be a very low priority given how long this is in existence.

NowayJoe2Go