Who is the forum manager?

Unless the bug is quite old there’s no need to tag CX, while we do try to leave a tag in the title to let everyone know the status, if we miss editing the title of some it’s still unlikely we’ve missed reporting it to the team at all unless there’s literally no edit or anything on it for a very long time (2 weeks+). We’re not perfect but I think we get at least 99% of the bug reports that come through here. I apologise, if we could acknowledge everyone in a more timely way we absolutely would.

Threads that have been derailed or are duplicates of one we’ve already addressed we may leave to respond to later as sorting through irrelevant posts nad duplicates adds more work to reply - ie. we can’t simply reply about the bug, now we also have to get the thread back on track or moderate the forum by merging threads etc. but I assure you everything that comes up is either tested or passed onto the dev team (or both) the same day it appears on the forum. We check the bug reports here every day.

We don’t have time to reply to every thread but I don’t think that’s what you’re asking for anyway, just acknowledgement, which is fair.

If you could flag posts that are derailing bug report threads you are part of, they can be hidden by the community as well which means it will speed up our work in the bug reports section.

We will work on keeping the Known Issues section of the Help Center more in line with the forum reports, which is a much easier way for us to update the status of bugs as well.

@icy you were emailed with your ban reason when the ban was placed. If you didn’t see it check your spam folder.

@AWRyan and @DAeron you will be messaged by someone on the CX team before the weekend if you haven’t been already. I followed up on what happened and it seems your posts were deleted with the intention of messaging you later as dealing with bugs/feedback was higher priority than moderating your accounts. In future posts won’t be deleted unless a warning or ban is issued immediately after.

I apologise for the lack of communication, I’ve spoken with the team and it shouldn’t happen again.

4 Likes