Who got the most troops?

I liked this post.

Then you edited in and added this bit and I had to retract my ‘like’ :frowning:

1 Like

You can “like” something for being clever, insightful, and all-around amazing, without actually agreeing with the sentiment!

:wink:

3 Likes

I can’t agree with that last bit, or I am implicitly acknowledging that I am an idiot. Which I may well be. But I will never admit. Er. Oops…

2 Likes

Just to cover my bases, I liked because I enjoy clever self-deprecating humor. Not because I actually agree with the sentiment.

1 Like

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that you will NOT need troops for crafting!

35 Likes

Ooh that’s a juicy snippet! I had kind of assumed you’d need a mythic in order to get a new one. Wrong again!

Finaly you showed up. The sun is shining again!

1 Like

I really miss chatting on the forums, but the amount of stuff we’ve had in the works here for the last few months has kept me SO busy (and Nim too)
I’m going to try and drop by a little more often now.

26 Likes

Awesomeness!

4 Likes

Will we ever need more than 4 of any mythic troop ever again?

:grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t stop there, tell us what we will need for crafting :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lots of stuff, including traitstones for some patterns, and a new type of currency that will come from a new game-mode!

Here’s a big hint about one thing you’re going to need though… the crafting system is called the “Soulforge”.

27 Likes

New game mode for crafting! :grinning:

That’s great news.

5 Likes

Any info on a possible date?

Too early yet for a date… we’ll have a small 3.0.5 update while we’re working on the 3.1 Crafting Update because:

• Crafting is a big system, with a whole new game-mode attached
  • We’re in the middle of bringing the PC/Mobile versions over to Unity
  • We’re also working on some new language versions of Gems of War
  • We’ve had a couple of new team members start who are helping bring some areas of the game up to where they need to be in a technological sense.

That’s a lot of moving parts to organize, and if I stop and actually think about it, it’ll make my head spin.

30 Likes

Thanks @Sirrian

Sorry to be unpleasant, but what about the many bugs of guild wars?
As nice as crafting seems to be, I would like to see GW work properly before having some new content.

4 Likes

Oh, I completely agree!

The team has been making constant improvements on that in the last 3 weeks.
I think we’ve knocked over 50 known issues from our list.
But that’s the reason why I mentioned we’re doing a 3.0.5 update before crafting… we have a bunch of QoL features we can add, and issues we should address before we release crafting.

18 Likes