Wherefore art thou, Revenge?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I am but a mere Peasant, with limited strength and weapons, yet no one attacks my home kingdom.

It has now been well over a month since the last attack (shortly after 1.0.7 rolled out). Since that time, I have not had a single Revenge opportunity.

Someone please attack me! :cry:

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Every time I log in, I click the PVP button and then the Revenge button to find that the situation has not changed.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Have you been launching invades? My understanding is each time you invade your name is added to the list, however names decay off the list over time. Massive oversimplification of the matchmaking process I am sure. But suffice it to say lots of invades generally equals lots of revenges.

-Razlath

exactly… tho from the screenshot with over 1000 invasions I’d suggest Mr Razorbak counts as pretty active for pvp…

1 Like

It would depend on when they were done correct? I mean I have over 600, but they weren’t all today so they aren’t relevant to my chance for revenges? Or is your overall total what it uses?

-Razlath

It’s the recent number, not the total number… But this player has more invades listed than I do, and I’m active enough to get plenty of defends…

1 Like

I play PVP actively every single day. I haven’t missed a single daily log-in bonus since I started playing PVP, and I typically reach Level 1 in PVP on the first day of each Weekly Event (i.e., Monday).

I used to get Revenge opportunities daily, too, but a few weeks after Patch 1.0.7 rolled out, they simply stopped. I tried changing up my team, thinking that people were playing but quitting out before losing. But the team I chose didn’t have any impact. I’ve used the lowly Peasant in the above screenshot for over 3 weeks, yet still no attacks.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what is causing this problem, but I wish one of the devs could wave a magic wand and make it go away.

1 Like

Bummer man! Well at least you covered the obvious. @Sirrian noted that they have a smaller crew than usual. Hopefully they can stop by soon and give your account a swift kick to get it going again.

-Razlath

1 Like

My guess is that this is a bug, like the guy with level -1. Nothing the devs can’t fix I’m sure.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking, too.

Yeah, weeks without invades against you is a sign something is wrong, especially with your level of activity. IIRC those numbers started from 1.0.7, so you’ve got over 100 invades a week right there.

1 Like

Change your team to 4 peasants :stuck_out_tongue: They don’t like to work alone :confused:

Hey,

We had look into this, it seems at some point your account got duplicated and your duplicate was getting all your defenses. We’ve fixed that up so you should see some revenge battles now.

3 Likes

That is actually hilarious.

Am I duplicated?
Am I real?
The real me?

There were 92 Defeats and 42 Victories in the records too… so a nice little reward was waiting once we fixed it!

2 Likes

Thank you, Nimhain and Sirrian. Looks like I’m back in business. Much appreciated! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes