When will vp be fixed

I just sat here and got 20k ahead then went and walked the dog now i am 9 ahead i just bout givr yp with the condition of the game its truly a shame as this pvp update could of been so amazing and all it would take is for the points to be balenced or heck do what puzzle quest does and have 2 seperate levels things and keep all levels but start a new pvp level climb who knows grasping at straws at this point folks

1 Like

Wow that is crazy. It makes even less sense to me now, if that is even possible. This is the seond week in a row that the number 1 person on my ladder (ruby leasgue) is over 100k and on global leaderboard. That is really not how a lot of us want to compete in PVP. Please, demote me! Lol Iā€™ll have to skip buying a pet one week and try again.

About 2 weeks ago the top 3 in my league also finished top 6 on the leaderboards. That was the last time I really played PvP, because soon after the pathfinders had been rendered useless and therefore my chances to catch up have been minimized even further. Now I only play on Monday to get the rewards and maybe go for a new pet. Then I donā€™t touch PvP anymore until the new week starts ā€¦

1 Like

My diamond league is also easier than previous ones.

My (noobish) thoughts are:
-Dividing players into vastly different groups is a bad idea. The old system was better.
-Why are players given opponents of vastly different levels? I regularly get opponents that are 3k +, as well as lots that are around 2k (Iā€™m 1260), which almost never happened in the old system. Winning against someone much higher level obviously gives more points - though maybe that will simply lead to a lot of losses once we actually get the defences people used to attack?
-While high level players can win much faster, pvp is really more of an endgame activity, except the devs went and tied it to getting Dragonite, so now all the unlucky idiots like me who keep getting the same dragons/rarely hit perfect dungeons are more or less forced to grind it at least somewhat if we want to get Diamantina in the next 2 years.

As long as its a level system based, the higher levels are still going to lose more on defense because they make more attractive targets for more VP.

If I ever cared about my defense score, I can kiss it goodbye. Iā€™ve lost likeā€¦ 9k? times since the update.

Pvp should be based on winning percentage and we should be allowed to set our defense teams. This would make vets who play happy because they can use the troops and weapons that they earned and crafted, yet allow newer players who stratagize, the possibility of beating them. It would encourage all players to look at all troops and even make arena relevant again.
To address the post before this. Defense percentage shouldnā€™t count. Also in the event of ties, like 2 players going 500-0, the higher level player should rank higher, which also gives an incentive to play more pvp.
Another incentive is to add dragonite or imperial deeds to the reward pool for pvp leaderboards as vets seem to need those things the most and all long term players will eventually need them.
Perhaps, for fun, pvp could have both the new and the old mode available, with this scoring model used for the old mode. Bring back casual so that players can try teams and maybe either change colors daily, like gw, or give a slight bonus on a color week ?
Again, this would get new players using arena more, to learn how troops work, get them to use casual mode, to learn which weapons work, then move them to a skill based model that ensures that more knowledge of the game becomes organic and not a grind. :slight_smile:

The loss ratio is horrendous for everyone. Thereā€™s no point in even having it at this point. I think we should be pitched against people more or less the same level like it was in the old system, as that would make it fair for everyone on the score front.

One other thing, skill based would eliminate the 4 firebomb teams and other junk teams for rewards as you would be hurting your own chances at success by giving others easy wins which makes it harder to match their percentage. :slight_smile:

Those are remnants from the old system, where people who hated pvp, set up easy defences so getting to tier 1 was less of a chore for the like-minded.

1 Like

Rob just stop you will still get first even if it dont say it trust me. You are wasting time. I was in 2nd last week and got rewards for first its not worth it to do what you are doing when the leaderboard doesnt yet reflect reality

1 Like

Ok ty appericate it

itll never be fixedā€¦ ā€œworking as intendedā€

its like they are trying to kill the game so we all move to PQ3

I tried pq3, when it came out.
Thereā€™s time gated parts, il never play it again.
I can always buy a megadrive n play columns again :rofl:

columns ā€¦ Street Fighter 2 was my go to

Yea I loved sf2.

I always went dhalsim or ehonda , then later on versions I loved Sagat cos he reminded me of the guy in bloodsport that got beat in the semis :rofl:

honda or blanka were beginner characters chun - li was goated

Iv never changed, just like in Gow I use plague and aquaria and dao lots.
I used the characters that were fun in sf2.
The long legs and quick hands that was so much fun.
Iā€™m same with every game iv ever played, like using random or unused stuff and winning.
Makes me feel I accomplish more, if I make it harder for myself :rofl:
Your talking to someone who maxed warden class 1st followed by diabolist, because I liked there names :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

thats true sf you had to actually master a character

I would always go for a 90 point option sir yes I play the one ts mostly cause thereā€™s really a difference in points or stats points to said fights and when an option of over 25 comes I always take it but it never happens as all three of my choices are always 25 base points

elo rating system