When a joke stops being a joke

Only 4 pop ups of that nut within 2 hours??? :no_mouth:
Seems to me you’re not playing a lot of PvP or Explore….
I encountered him every other game and sometimes even every game… :face_vomiting:
Speaking of a stale joke… :smirk:

:poop:No worry, just couple hours and you will be able to express your frustration with a poo emoji.

:poop: :poop: :poop:

It’s not even april first anymore and he’s still crashing every single match for me. Getting really sick of him showing up and screwing with my team layouts. Objectively speaking, he does more harm to the Ai’s team than mine, but dealing with the same gimmick every single match is just frustrating.

When will people learn that april fools is best when you’re silly and fun? Irritating people is not a good april fools joke.

The devs tried to do something fun.
“Let’s bash on them for trying new things” despite it not effecting game play much more than the Leprechaun did.
I see the light now.
It’s okay to have an issue with the devs ideas.
But not an issue with other players ideas.

Devs please release the patch notes so I can stop checking the forums and losing IQ points each time. :pray:

The pop up for the “offer” not the stupid thing showing up in fights.

They could have done this so much better. The trickster should drop a normal battlecrasher reward with only a rare chance of the 1 gold (like finding a VK during events) and tie an emoji or player title “April Fool” to finding the 1 gold trickster.

1 Like

You think too much bro, no way they will implement a good idea like this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can dream though, I can dream…

2 Likes

I’m inclined to think that might be a bug? I have only had the banner pop up once for me. If it was deliberately popping up constantly it would probably do so uniformly. Maybe certain platforms aren’t handling the banner correctly? I’m on PC myself.