When a joke stops being a joke

They get banned for about 2 weeks?

4 straight battles…SMH. See you on wed

If the crasher gave a random amount between 1 and 3k then great…but as it is I’d rather wait until it’s gone before playing.

1 Like

Not enough that we can’t collect the event in explore AND pvp. No, the stupid BC replace the blue troops in explore. Nice! How soft-headed(???) is this? :man_facepalming::-1:

4 Likes

There are a whole lot of people here that need to walk away from their electronic devices for the rest of the day, take a deep breath, and find something offline to do. We’ll see you when April Fool’s Day is over.

4 Likes

Except it wont be over tomorrow. This battlecrasher lasts till wed.

You can smell the entitlement in this thread.

No, It’s a smell of leave the game as is.

Nope. Im fairly sure that the reason people are pissed, is because its only giving 1 gold.

See we had a Mythic BC show up that gave what? 500g extra? That troop was more annoying then this.

Yet the reason people complain here, is because its a random add in troop that gives only 1g. If it gave 500, 0 complaints about it.

I don’t think so… :man_facepalming:
No one cares this little bit of Gold. Maybe newer player, but not a endgameplayer. I collect more gold in one day from tribute than this thing gave me over the week.

No they have to pay back 1 gold… :rofl: :crazy_face:

Exactly. Your complaint is you are getting nothing from it really.

Therefore feeling entitled to more.

I’m not pissed but I find it very annoying to encounter that nut every other game. :open_mouth:
And a joke is only funny the first two times, after that it’s **************** ********** **********
Sorry for the **** but since my mother forbid me to use certain language, I self censored some what :laughing:

I just use insert french words instead lol

French?? Hmmm, I’m not so sure the words I had in mind would be spoken by any Frenchman… :wink: :smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Might just be an Aussie thing then lol.

Growing up, before someone was about to curse/swear they would say excuse my french

2 Likes

Nah, not just an Aussie thing. An american thing too as I grew up with that phrase too & hear it regularly.

I’d find it amusing if in France their saying was “excuse my American”.

If it’s an American, and an Aussie thing… Then it definitely was a Brit saying first. Lol

Trickster was funny for about…three games…well, alright, five games. After that it gets stale.
It’s 7pm on April 2 and I’m still seeing them - this joke has surely overstayed its welcome.

Note for the next year - decrease the frequency of april fools battlecraher (once every ten games or less instead of almost any other match) and make dropped resource random instead of always being 1 gold (not really a tricking anybody if it never changes).

2 Likes

Official need page said it would be for 2 days so you can expect to continue seeing them until reset

I’ve had 4 pop ups for that damn thing within 2 hours. Enough of this crap already.