What's that? The builds are submitted!

Hmmm…I think it’s pretty fair, when the mobile players now encounter the same opponents and cascades :smiling_imp:

There have been no changes made to the ai or RNG over the past week.

1 Like

the ai/rng cascades have been horrible for me since the speed patch came out itself so not that new of a thing xD

Some people are saying that reducing the speed fixes it.

Are there any achievements included for console players? Can you provide details on them?

can you explain why i lose nearly every pvp match after winning nearly every match last week ?

i give you an example:
i won against 4 x lucky brian but they had +20 to def and health and +12 to life (mythic).
no boosts from events. so how can they have such power ?

edit: mean +12 to attack

really? hmm ill try it!

It’s the nature of RNG. I can guarantee you there have been absolutely no changes made.

To everyone asking about achievements, you will have to wait and see! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

i assumed rng is for the gems, not for the unit stats. but i live & learn …

curiously rng prefers the ai in every match. so call it random …

Rng shouldnt effect stats. But dificulty would. What game mode were u on?

just normal pvp.

no difficulty setting here. always against the left column opposit.

and in danger of repeating: past week the fights were easy.

Then there is no reason i can see for a spirit fox to have 100 hp you should submit a support ticket

i described this here on the forum. if the devs need a ticket i don’t care.

just still will do my 0:5 guild wars for the guild. and then off to everybodies golf, where skills count and not a ever changing ai behavior.

Yo brudda i am trying to help you but if you dont want to take the required steps for a solution then i am wasting my time and you are wasting yours by making these posts here that areboff topic anyway so maybe you should drop the attitude.

Have a nice day

7 Likes

@Saltypatra assuming the update is certified and ready to go before next weekly reset will it be released immediately or will it go out with next weekly reset?

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s around Friday so we get a new kingdom then, I think that’s there goal, since kingdoms come out on Friday’s.

I always believe that it’s the companies that release the update or sort of: release seems always out-of-control…

no i don’t want take this step. the change in difficulty is so obviously, even a blind can see that.

if then after mentioning this here in the forum i am being told the usual RNG fairytale what can i expect from the devs ? as you correctly mentioned the RNG should have no influence on the stats. so how can a member of the gow team give such an info ?

and yes, i am really pissed off by this.

Patches have gone out on non-weekly reset before, so will probably go once it’s all finalised.

2 Likes