What's that? The builds are submitted!

Here I am with this lovely yellow jewel, and I never got to beta anything.:cry:

3 Likes

I for one am very excited for the update! This is going to up my gangsta level a few notches on my mobile account!

All the excite

So patch today?

Does this update include unity/speed upgrades for mobile or is that separate?

@PowerPlay I doubt it, since they’re still waiting to hear back from a couple of the companies.

@daveis23 This should include the Unity version for Mobile from what I understand.

2 Likes

And she has beautiful hands, which is not normally my thing but… Anyway, I’m sure yours are nice too Ozzzy

Why are so many people interested in my hands? They’re just hands, boring, boring hands.

Yes, Sony has already approved the build. Just waiting on everyone else!

6 Likes

Will there be more trophies/achievements?

1 Like

Yes there will. :wink:

6 Likes

How many? Ok let me guess

• craft anything
  • defeat 1 boss in a day (dungeon mode)
  • defeat 3 boss in a day (dungeon mode)

I am close?

I speak on behalf of the achievement community that we are very happy you keep giving us new achievements with each patch!

5 Likes

The preview for the Soul Forge showed that it had ten levels. Perhaps reaching level 10 is an(other) achievement?

1 Like

Defeat a boss with 4 Peasants?

3 Likes

Yeah you are right, usually they add 3 new achievement so maybe

• craft something
  • defeat 3 boss in a day
  • upgrade soulforge to level 10

I want more steam achievements :frowning:

3 Likes

Gain a map after the battle has finished trophy?

1 Like

I have no idea, I’ve never felt like this over a pair of hands before! Lol.

first you should make the game fair. pvp today is a nightmare on ps4. enemies i laughed at the last week in pvp now suddenly have super powers like a fox goast with 100 health and attack. bullshit.

i forgot to mention the endless attack streaks … you can only watch how your troops are killed …

1 Like

Well this is good news.