Weekly event: Guild: Collectibles dont score

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I do have a member in guild for 14 days. This member participated in ‘Essence of Sun’ event and also earned collectibles. But in ‘Score’ these are not counted.

I ‘know’ this can happen, when people switch guilds mid events (assumed it then happened, because their points where already counted in in old guild for the ‘battle level’ they played there. But this can not be the case here.) So I expect all collectibles to be scored in this guild.

Post check: Im not sure, because of the sync problem with the scores, if this is only a visual bug. But it looks like it is. Maybe the above assumption also is only a visual bug then. what raises the number of occurences.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
once. this week.

Steps to make it happen again
tell me!

1 Like

If a player is banned from the game then their collectibles will show but the score will be zeroed out.

Not saying that’s definitely the case here. But if you have their code then I can check.

1 Like

i remember that i saw this e.g. with throphies (and more logic with seals) as well. people did play and had no trophies at all. next week everything was fine then. but this, also like the above, was always the week when they joined. so. maybe you are right.
anyways. I dont have the code. so I will see when that player is back on.

I just think: guild leaders should somehow be informed if a member was banned, the ban duration, the reason, and maybe how they could have seen it if it was e.g. some kind of cheating.

1 Like