Platform: iOS 11.4 (iPhone X)
Client Version: 220.127.116.11
If an enemy (AI) troop uses a skill/special that webs one of my troops, my troop will lose their all of their magic or special move.
However, if I use a skill/special that webs an enemy troop, they lose no magic and will never lose their special move.
- Ensure that you have towns/city (?!) with available quests that have enemy units that can ‘Web’ a unit
- Ensure that you have a team set-up that includes a troop that can ‘Web’ a unit upon casting its skill/special.
- Launch Game
- Select a Town/City
- Select “Quest”
- Select “Fight!”
- Observe the enemy ‘Webbing’ one of your units
- Observe your unit ‘Webbing’ an enemy
- If your unit is ‘webbed’ and has magic, they will lose all of their magic
- If your unit is ‘webbed’ and has its skill/special ready, they will lose the ability to cast and all magic
- If enemy unit is ‘webbed’ and has magic, they are just webbed no magic is lost
- If enemy unit is ‘webbed’ and has its skill/special ready, they are just ‘webbed’ and lose no magic nor their skill/special
I would expect that they enemy units would suffer the same effects as my units, unless they have an ability that is called out to negate a ‘Web’.
- This seems to be a 100% repro rate.
- I have suspected this across multiple platforms, but only confirmed this on iOS
- I have only repro’d this using Dragonette and its skill/special “Dragon Sting”, I have not been able to test this with any other unit
- I have not tested this in any other mode other than ‘Quest Fights’