Weapon changes in the arena

I feel like this has been reported before. I can’t find the thread though. It was easier when there was a known issue thread. I’m not going to waste another 5 minutes looking for it. This bug is not on the known issue list despite already knowing about this issue.

It took me a minute to figure it out so for the uninformed:

Flame Soul initially came out with more than one color. That made it unique among the class weapons. Someone pointed this out and no one could come up with a good reason why it was the way it was. Then the devs changed it to be what it is today: single-color red.

Except Arena apparently has its own opinion of how weapons should behave.

It changed my Dawnbringer to it for one match out of the 8.
Flame soul wasn’t ever 3 colors.
I thought the SS was self explanatory. I was mistaken.

Whaaaaat it did this on offense?

I used DB on offense a week or so ago, but something could’ve changed.

Yeah man. It was a bug. Hence the thread. :person_shrugging:

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Had you recently used Flame Soul in a team?
Had you recently upgraded it?
Did you swap the weapon in this team before you started the battle?
Did you have any lag or connection issues at the time?
Was this your first battle in this Arena set or was it part way in?
Did Dawnbringer’s spell cast, or Flame Soul’s?
Did it actually charge up with blue and yellow mana? Or just red?

PS. Here’s the known issues list:

2 Likes

Had you recently used Flame Soul in a team? No. Haven’t used flame soul on a team for months
Had you recently upgraded it? No. But it is fully upgraded.
Did you swap the weapon in this team before you started the battle? No. Literally haven’t changed the weapon in a year.
Did you have any lag or connection issues at the time? No. But prior I did notice lag in the arena. Which was strange cause it usually doesn’t.
Was this your first battle in this Arena set or was it part way in? Second or third battle.
Did Dawnbringer’s spell cast, or Flame Soul’s? Flame souls. Had to Target gems and everything.
Did it actually charge up with blue and yellow mana? Or just red? All 3 Mana I believe but definitely not just red Mana.

1 Like

Thanks for the further info I’ll make a bug report!

1 Like