We heard you like Gnomez?

I think I also have the worst luck. At least 150+ explores after the new change and still didn’t find my first gnome (and I got nothing yesterday).

Thank you devs! But will anyone play PvP ever again? :rofl:

1 Like

That GNOME booty that is!

I mean loot.

1 Like

I am (mostly) pleased with this reversed reversal. Gnome more messingz with it tho.

More frequent drops of lower rewards works better for everyone:

• lower tier players - the rewards are still noticeable
  • higher tier players - the slightly higher rewards before weren’t very noticeable anyway - better to have the fun and variety of more gnomez, and more frequent encounters smooths the probabilities of getting what we do actually care about - the gnome and possibly cedrick troop cards

I’d just like to not have traitstones mixed into the gnome rewards…

15 Likes

IF I ever get a Gnome I might actually like the reversed reversal. I’ve been at it since 7pm tonight and have yet to see one in explore. Mind you I have managed to get 4 of the 5 arcanes I need from Blight Lands

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for the Gnome!

I keep enlarge the image to see if he held a feather or something in his tiny hand…

@Ozball @Sirrian Please can you confirm for us two things: Is the gnome spawn rate the same for explore, pvp and arena? Does difficulty settings affect spawn rate?

Spawn rate is equal over all modes that can spawn gnomes. Difficulty setting does not affect spawn rate.

10 Likes

Thank you for quick reply. Seeing as how explore is about 3x faster than pvp, any chance of pvp getting some extra gnome love?:wink:

This update really not bad.My fire bomb’s mana became zero when face Gnomez.I think is bug,are they?

Only for the first time when Luther interrupts the beginning of the battle.
All other battles will be fine.

Happened to me too. Only first time when Luther pops up. Won’t happen again.

Are we going to have a Vault Event this week?

1 Like

@Ozball one of my guildmate won the gnome card in the vault last night.

If he put it in defense does it give other people who attack him the chance to win gnome loots?

Edit: or it will give false hope to the people who think they found it legit lol

3 Likes

at least it will show up before starting the match, but imagine if someone dont scout it.

sometimes when i get the 2minor stones when i also have already gotten 1 from the battle it just says 3 minors and not 2 within a gold bordered card like for the other gnome rewards

I been so busy with guild stuff I didn’t know about the gnomes till it was WAY too late…what game mode can I find them in?

Same here. unless they were Runic of arcanes even if they are random and not related to the kingdom currently being explored.