We heard you like Gnomez?

I… I admit I had to think a minute about it, too.:joy:

I’m on PC and I also notice that it’s not like it was yesterday. I found one so far in a bit more than half an hour and yesterday I had several more in that time. Hopefully it just takes more time.

1 Like

Usually, in my case, i wait until the next tribute and then restart the game. Maybe it’ll make a small download but i’m not sure.

Unless the change was done server-side. then we wouldn’t see anything client side. =)

1 Like

Let the Gnomecide begin!!

1 Like

I got two in 150 battles now. That’s definitely more than the no-gnome thing yesterday, but also not a 1:30 rate.

1 Like

After my next tribute and restarting the game, no download as @Mojocuervo pointed out it was probably a server-side change @Calv1n.

He appeared after my 22th battle.

lol they play “good dev, bad dev”. All the other ones have to give the bad news, and Sirrian brings the fun news :wink:

4 Likes

Is it nerfed again?

Ive found 2 so far, so no

Ok i found 2 very quick but now over 100 battle and nothing was just wondering

1 Like

I am at three in 200 battles now (and one of them escaped lmao). I’m pretty sure that I might be just unlucky and the rate is actually 1:30, but if it is, then yesterday was definitely more like 1:15 when they were spawning. They definitely are there now, but it’s not the slaughter we had yesterday.

Coool finally see him again 4000 gold :slight_smile:

I’ve seen 5 since the announcement, 4 were booby prizes. Got one prize I was happy with, so at least the gnomes are showing up (for me).

2 Diamonds was a really odd booby prize as there’s nothing to spend that’s in the non-0 increment at this time… Hopefully no one is too OCD about keeping the Diamond counter even.

I do have legitimate concerns that the Vault Events will keep the lower tier prizes that are now introduced and kind of water down the prize hunting experience during that weekend, but for now, today, I’m happy the gnomes are back.

Edit: Seen 6, 3 2,500 gold, 1 100 souls, 1 2 diamonds, 2 3 event keys
Edit: Seen 7, 5 gems
Not adding more

3 Likes

Edit: Sorry i forgot we can only craft Diamonds by multiples of ten… We should be able to craft lesser amounts, it wouldn’t make a difference and the Shards aren’t very useful anyway.

I got 100 souls and 2500 gold. Those are not rewards important to me at all, but i’m still happy to find gnomes sometimes. And i’m sure those small rewards will be just great for new players that can’t generate resources properly until they get certain troops.

had 3 now.

20 gems
2 minor traitstones
4k gold.

Just got another 2 in last 2 fights (yay)

2 diamonds
100 souls.

Then another the fight after

100 souls

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Sirrian is it possible to see the full list of possible gnomes rewards?

If you want to keep it secret i understand

2 Likes

Give it a day or so, and we will have a full list on forums.

2 Likes

Crafting Diamonds with 1000 Shards creates 10 Diamonds. Doesn’t clear up the random 2 Diamonds I now have. Not even the Souls outlet lets you create souls with single Diamonds lol.

Not a real complaint, I’ll find more. Just… Odd.

2 Likes

I got 100 souls and 4 Gem Keys from the two I killed.

So far our guild got

2 diamond
5 diamond
2 minor red stones
200 souls
5 gems
2500 gold
4000 gold
100 souls
6000 gold
4 gem keys

1 Like