We all need a personal Safe to put stuff into and save it for a special day

No offense, but it’s redundant to add this feature. Save enough gold for weekly requirements and the rest is easy.

2 Likes

Good one 4.21 :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Thing is not everybody has learned (yet) to budget properly Mariana :man_shrugging: :thinking:

1 Like

How exactly would this feature help you save gold when it, in no way, boosts gold income?
(EDIT. That may be unfortunate wording.
Suppose, you have 1000 gold and spend it on stuff (but would like to spend 1500 gold) . How does putting 500 in safe and having only 500 available move you towards 1500 you’d want to spend?)

It sounds like just another (and, frankly, unnecessary) box to move stuff around that would just take up development resources and cause more bugs.

If player’s problem stems from playing too casually to get enough gold for all the things they want to spend gold on, there are some solutions - either accept the fact and live with it or start playing more.

11 Likes

Then they need to learn, but i doubt adding an unnecessary feature to the game would help them figure it out

1 Like

Something completely unnecessary and possibly breaking a lot of the worker?
That’s a great idea, get it into production right away!

1 Like

How is having a personal safe to put stuff in to save up and having the ability to still be able to spend stuff we earn daily bad?

You put gold and items in the safe it then is separate from your inventory so it does not get spent, then when you save up enough diamonds for troops in soul forge or have enough gold for a kingdom upgrade you take it out of the safe. That way you can have stuff to spend for the future and not have to work your fingers to the bone. (^_^)

I played for 6 years and budget fine, i want a safe to save up items and gold in. :slight_smile:

it will help everyone and take the stress away if they can save up gold in a personal safe.

A contradictory statement. If you can budget fine, then you don’t need a safe. If you need a safe so you don’t overspend, then you clearly can’t budget properly.

Also: this is begging for more bugs (like losing your resources) and ui issues. Do you really want that risk?

12 Likes

The correct answer is no, lets not risk it.

3 Likes

Absolutely right man I can just see it now connection issues while moving a bunch of gold to your safe and suddenly you lose it all or part of the transferred amount or there is an error in the coding causing a loss.

@ThaSneakyNinja
If it is a bank that does not earn interest (which they would never do) then it has zero point at all like everyone in this thread has been saying. I think the op is either trolling or willfully ignoring the reality of the situation.

Your gold and items are stored. Your personal inventory is your personal bank only you can access it. Spending it on anything is always a choice. If you are finding yourself short on gold and resources either grind more or spend less on other things. It takes just as much effort to grind for the gold and items with or without a bank. Moving it from one storage box to another both of which you can access at any time is the same as not moving it at all.

I think you will find everyone else is on the same page as to not understanding how this in any way helps solve any issue at all. Instead of storing it in a bank the solution is simple do not spend all that you have and leave some leftover spend only a set portion of the resources each week. If it doesn’t in any way increase the amount then storing is exactly the same as just not spending it in the first place except now you just have more screens to look at more places to look for the same thing and more code that has potential for issues and does not actually provide anything beyond those.

10 Likes

We have to spend gold and everything all the time there is no way at all to save anything like that without putting some away in a safe that is untouched. 12 guardian task, guild war sentinels, all events and then kingdoms. How can we possibly save for all that every day 365 a year? My idea to have a safe (not a bank) would help us all save up stuff we need. And if it glitched and we lose it the devs would fix it and we get everything back. :slight_smile:

You still haven’t explained how your idea helps.

You have enough gold to spend on A and B.
You want to spend on A and B and C.
You put X gold in your safe and now can only spend on A.
(Now you have gold to spend on A and B and C.)

What am I missing? Entertain us and walk us through baby steps on how do you intend to achieve that last bracketed sentence of the previous paragraph.

Also, only guild tasks are recurring expense. Kingdom/underwold hoard upgrades - one and done; sentinels - unnecessary (wouldn’t use them at all if not for guild requirements); events - what events ask for gold? If only scouting the battle that is optional and then you get back more than than you spent after winning.

Everybody I’ve known so far manages just fine without any kind of safe, so using “we need” is gigantic exaggeration (but not that surprising from someone who solemnly wowed not to engage in forums before spewing out similar proposals on a regular basis).

6 Likes

Ok for sure trolling then because in no way would that help solve your issue of not having enough to spend on what you want to each week. There are plenty of us who save that much just fine without a safe because again there is zero difference between a safe we can fill and remove from at any time and the current system. You save just as much either way all you have to do is either spend less or save more both of which are possible with casual weekly play.

4 Likes

They are just a bad troll this is all the kinda content we see from any of their topics. Always the same sort of nonsense. I guess I have to only suggest to block them and move on so I do not see this nonsense anymore lol

5 Likes

I just read through that, their last post is surefire troll material. :joy:

3 Likes

For anyone who was curious. :innocent:

4 Likes

So in short, more work for the devs because you can’t budget your gameplay while claiming you can budget your gameplay.

And for the record, I have accidentally overspent more than once when mindlessly clicking things (mainly jewels/diamonds), and I only blame myself for that, I don’t go screaming at the devs to cuddle me. I know it was my own fault, and try to be more mindful in the future. Or not, and do that mistake again, but at least I know it was my own mistake, since I do know better… I’m just a human.

8 Likes