Wand of stars issue?

Is the wand of stars bugged or has it been nerfed?..While playing pvp…the last 10 casts total missed matching anything at all…i know that happens somewhat regularly. But 10 in a row is crazy…is it messed up or am i having incredibly bad luck.

1 Like

I’m inclined to think “incredibly bad luck”, but I’d also want to see screenshots of the boards when you cast the Wand and the option you selected when doing so.

Because some boards and choices are much more likely to provide a match than others.

3 Likes

Skulls can contribute to bad boards. The elemental stars have a higher chance of landing extra turns, but if there are a lot of yellow or purple gems on the board, it can be harder to land extra turns.

They really need to give a tool tip before you cast wand of stars to give the number of each colored gem on the board. The number of elemental and umbral stars is irrelevant as most of them will be matched anyway.

I know this feature request was suggested before, but it would really help out players to make a better choice before casting the wand.:+1:

6 Likes

I have been thinking the same. Recently(within the last 2 weeks) while using Wand of Stars it has missed so many times.

1 Like