Video: Best PvP Teams 2.2

@Tacet

Good video as always. Love the time stamps with team compositions!

I agree on the defense side that wraith is better. Iā€™m still not convinced on assassin being better on the invade side. Iā€™ll have to play around with it. I would sacrifice a little bit of speed on a team for durability. I feel that manticore would be more durable. I have around a 99% win rate with the manticore bd team I mentioned against 3 trophy opponents. What weapon do you suggest using with assassin? Is he up front in the team, or somewhere else? Iā€™m not trying to be argumentative by the way. I really am curious what teams are better. Iā€™m always on the lookout for a new build.
Also, my op directed at @Tacet was wondering why he didnā€™t include the manticore bd build. Even if itā€™s not the best team (which I still believe it is up there near the top if not the top), it is definitely better than many he did mention.

Edit: tagged tacet

Iā€™m not huge on the assassin class, but it definitely would have to be the front line troop. Weapon matters very little, itā€™s all about the trait. Just donā€™t mana block the other troops. I would think a weapon to help power up BD would be a solid choice.

Yeah, manticore is more durable but for me, I just donā€™t care about wins. If the match isnā€™t over in a minute or so, I quit. I use Serpentine Dagger because it offers an additional chance to insta-kill. Itā€™s all about speed, speed, speed.

1 Like

BD fills in 2 turns max and blocking the 2 courages doesnā€™t matter because theyā€™ll never get a chance to cast anyway.

I tried this on console, the last trait on Assassin seems to not be working. Doesnā€™t surprise me.

I went 6 matches yesterday on mobile without seeing the third trait work but I was also in the middle of a real bad luck streak where I could have sworn I was playing the console AI.

You probably just need to keep at it.