Upcoming Changes

They submitted the 3.0 patch to Sony and Microsoft about 10 days ago. Last I heard, there was no estimate on when/if it will be approved. If it is approved, they’ll probably release it pretty-much immediately. You can see what the devs had to say here (see that post and several from Nim a little further down the thread):

2 Likes

I don’t have the link, but on Thursday (3 days ago) Nimhain wrote they had not heard anything back yet from MS/Sony one way or another.

2 Likes

We are still waiting for approval from sony and microsoft

3 Likes

6 Likes

If you can purchase crafting items then it becomes a pay to win game

To compound all this, stunning with the killing bow with a spell (at least with Khorvash) does not prevent Death Curse from triggering unless they were already stunned. Neither does killing with a Knockout troop unless they were previously stunned… I just tested it. I’m not sure if skull spam counts as the same hit for application purposes, but either way, this is also part of the problem. If you catch an early auto cleanse from your initial stun and end up not being able to kill it before said stun wears off and have no way to apply it that won’t also deal damage, you are eating that death curse. The limited counters available working properly in the first place would have helped.

6 Likes

I’m not sure Khorvash isn’t working as intended. His spell text does state that the damage occurs before the stun. The stun-on-skull trait is much more arguable, though.

There should be more achievements in Steam to obtain!

There should be button to obtain ALL Keys from chest

Animation are too long, game should be faster, especially after matches

There should be more tweaks to UI, not to troops…

3 Likes

@voltar-77 its quality not quantity my friend quality not quantity

The only problem with nerfing death knight instead of death mark… who in their right mind wants to use the class if it were to only death mark half the team and then DIE? So now you’ll have a troop that kills itself instantly and can’t kill any of the troops on the next turn. Still at a disadvantage so there is a nerf but it isnt as extreme.

2 Likes

Yes that is known and they do work properly. Most of these tools just apply damage before they stun with their spell and their spell texts 100% reflect that.
And it is absolutely no problem, just time the stun right. Don’t skullspam before you take a single skull the turn before if you use knockout exclusively(which you dont have to, there are targeted stun spells for all colours), fire your stun spell when the DK is close enough to a kill so that you can finish it in time.
I literally have to go through the same and more effort than that to counter several troops with overpowering spells(devour stuff fe) by using single-target or scattered mana drain or silences, which seems to be no problem for people, so why is it so hard to wrap their head around doing the same to DKs with stun…that is if you can’t just kill them last which always is an option.

1 Like

Any ETA please?

this is what needed to happen, now all we have to hope for is that they fix other things. such as freezing up when changing difficulty or leaving guild, or whatever makes the pvp match drop us in home screen saying the match was already completed

Isn’t this feature overdue or did I miss something?
It’s been a month and I keep seeing my troops fall to Death Mark on the first turn they are marked.

It has to be in the next client patch. It can’t be in a data update.

I’ve read somewhere that update is coming next week? I won’t confirm it but i know someone said it (maybe not devs) but it may come soon.

1 Like

@Saltypatra

to me, the only sensible death mark change would be to trigger the effect at the end of the target’s turn: this way you can cure yourself if you’re ready for it but the the effect can still kill on turn 1 if you cant shake the condition.

7 Likes

I just wonder if the movement against the Deathmark nerf have had some results after what happened in the Devs office that day back in old April? Please don’t nerf Deathmark. @Saltypatra please fight Sirrian and Nimhain for me…

Yeah, don’t nerf Death mark. Remove it from the game entirely.

8 Likes

Don’t listen to Rasper and his gang, please don’t nerf Deathmark! :wink:

3 Likes