[Unintentionnal Spoiler] Where's my Y*** gone?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was in the Event Chest section, when the otems I could win included a Yeti. I don’t have one but am an open minded kinda guy. Blue/Brown, game text was “Something, something, domething frozen”. So I tried to buy a chest and it crashed the game.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Wandering through the north, listening to the sagas of old men.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yes. No idea how to upload.

The “Yeti” card is supposed to be included in a new Kingdom coming with 2.0.0.
I’ve changed your topic title so people wouldn’t get spoiled.

By the way, to upload an image, you can just drag & drop it on your text, or click the upload button (7th button) on top of the text area.

1 Like

Cheers mate…

1 Like

That’s almost definitely a server configuration issue, wherein the GoW server was indicating that the Yeti troop is one of the available IDs for event chest purchase. I’d be very curious as to what card art was showing in the Yeti preview there, as no art for that troop yet exists in the game data.

Well, under the “Downloading” overlay, we can see a blank card ^^’

You can search for file EventD in steam game files. It looks, that it might be the yeti you are looking for :).

I know the yeti is in there, it just has no art associated with it, or kingdom. Doesn’t surprise me that the game client choked on it.

You might say Yeti casted his spell on your client and got it

2 Likes

I remember the art being blank but I thought it had the Stormhelm symbol.

Giggity? yep giggity.