Trunk Call

The hero buff is now active… next time you level up, it’ll add in the extra points

6 Likes

That’s the face of long life. He’s seen things. Unforgettable things.

Been looking for that feature for so long, thanks.

I figured many didn’t know about it so was worth pointing it out.

1 Like

Yes, the reset will come an hour early for you all winter.

@Sirrian you guys forgot the new console troop annoucement?

1 Like

I happened to be catching up with the latest Dragon Ball Super series, and I immediately thought of this guy when I saw the title.

3 Likes

I appreciate the buff, but can we also have some acknowledgement for higher level up?
I understand there is balance concern here, but at least give the older players some kind of pat on the back for taking the time to play to level 1000+. If not in term of in-game skill, then at least give us like… +Gold or +XP % badge for attaining certain high level mark or something?

1 Like

Heroes should be powerful and versatile enough that every team uses him or her. Until then heroes are weak.

Cool troops :slight_smile:

And much-needed buff to heroes. Now just need to sort the weapons out…

So,
what’s a good Tuskar team then?
Dryad I guess would be nice to barrier him + boost his life?

I’m sure in less then 24 Tacet will have a video on this weeks event.

Chaining him with soothsayer and sunweaver makes quite a strong combo. 4th troop some soul generator like valk and you are on your way :slight_smile:

Hi there. I’m sure this “small” hero buff is great for PVP and all, but this also translates into a game-breaking issue for Arena, unfortunately…

Instead of Sooth wouldn’t Apo be a better option? Mana for Tusk and Valk boosts up mana for Sun

Well sooth fits a lot better and also has empowered :slight_smile:
Don’t forget you can use sooth to get extra turn, plus his gem destruction gives you mana too :wink:
Here’s a good team:
Tuskar
Soothsayer
Sunweaver
The dragon soul
All 6 colors covered. +2 life to all troops for having 2 unique wildplains troops.
At level 19 my sunweaver gives 17 life armor and attack to a chosen ally. that gets increased by 1 each time you cast soothsayer. With giving Tuskar life you give his spell more damage, while making a force out of him. I mean 17 attack and 34 tank is huge, 6 mana is just a lovely bonus. sooth also increases the damage of Tuskar.
Tds is there to cover remaining 2 colors, and to generate mana for everyone.
Only problem that team might face is devour, but Tuskar will fast enough have enough damage to kill mab off :slight_smile:
It’s not the best team there is, but it’s a team build around Tuskar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What if you DONT have TDS… :disappointed:

If you want souls Avina can be a decent workaround (especially if you want to farm in Khetar or Ghulvania)

1 Like

Can be replaced with: avina*, bultauros*, Crimson, death*, desdemonia, dimetraxia, draak*, emperina*, guards avatar, Hydra, mist stalker, nobend, war, Amira, bone dragon, goblin shaman*, green sear, lady anariel*, queen mab*, spooky imp.
The ones with * are better options from the list.

When avina makes more souls than the dragon soul.