Trunk Call

Lady Anariel sounds IDEAL!

I’ve done some experimenting with Lady A / Tuskar / Tuskar / Dryad, a team similar to my Bul’Tauros team.

Tuskar ends up being underwhelming b/c of the ratio. It takes around 3 shots to kill an enemy and only works one at a time. Bul’Tauros is much more effective. If Tuskar had a 1:1 ratio I think he would be a really solid troop.

Seems like the boost isn’t working or something…

Anyone else think @lyya has a lot of weapon rework stuff to do on her site or do weapons on her site not function that way?

Yes, I need to get new stat numbers, but it’s not a lot of work. If someone already knows the base stats of a level-1000 Hero without Kingdom bonuses post-buff, that’d save me some time.

Level-1000 Hero post buff without any bonuses:

Life: 24
Attack: 12
Armor: 19
Magic: 8

Information provided without guarantee.

1 Like
  1. Lady Anariel
    Bul’Tauros
    Loyalty
    Tuskar

2. Death
    Green Seer
    Loyalty
    Tuskar

There are supposed to be hero stat increases above level 1000 that went in with 2.1, as I recall. I’m not able to search right now, but if memory servers it was one stat every 100 levels up to 2000, and then less frequently after that.

@Sirrian i gained a lvl and my hero magic is still the same. No +2

I just checked the database… it’s showing me that before the update yesterday, your BASE stats (lor level 1040-ish) were

• Health: 19 Armor: 13 Attack: 9 Magic: 6

And after the update they were upgraded to:

• Health: 24 Armor: 18 Attack: 12 Magic: 8

Which should be correct. Is it possible your guild bonus for +2 magic might have expired around the same time you got the new +2 bonus?

3 Likes

if not DS i usually prefer banshee for soul generating - makes as many souls as avina but also transforms blue->red
obviouslu only good for certain decks where blue is not needed but brilliant if color fit

the standard valkyrie, good looping blue generator but requires sadly 3 casts to hit soul cap unless extra magic buffed, i dont really like 3 casts so i left her alone :stuck_out_tongue:

also wight is interesting alternative, can go to 2 casts, at least he creates 5 purples which can* give mana, its still theoretically better then avina in my opinion, but in the end it depends on the color synergies

1 Like

@Sirrian no the guild bonus didnt expire. If im using cresendo it should have gained +2 magic right ? It was at 14 total magic to start. It’s still at 14