lets take a look at racial traits:

elves have these ancestry traits:
high ancestry-immune to mana drain, silence, faerie fire and death mark
wood ancestry-immune to mana drain, silence, faerie fire and entangle
dark ancestry-immune to mana drain, silence, faerie fire and web
sky ancestry-immune to mana drain, silence, faerie fire and mana burn

dwarves have fortitude-immune to stun, poison, disease, deathmark and devour

undead have undying-immune to poison, disease and deathmark

those are the three races i can think of with racial traits most troops have that are of that race. then there are a myriad of other traits that give immunity to every single spell effect in the game besides one, transformā€¦

why not a mech racial trait??? they seem a bit underwhelming at present and could really use a little something to set them aside from the other races in game i think being they are pretty unique in that they are machines and not biological beingsā€¦
mech class trait Techno-immunity to transform, instakills, devour and frozen (i would say poison and disease but viral attacks duhā€¦ DDOS that mech!)

1 Like

Well another guildwar passesā€¦ I called it transform fest. 3 out of 4 losses due to dragons eye builds. I really hope dev do something about this in 4.2, at the very least nerf dragons eye because itā€™s getting hard not to rage quit

1 Like

100% agree. Yet people will defend the weapon to kingdom come. There is something wrong when an easy to get Mythic weapon out performs every other weapon, even Dawnbringer which costs 1.3M + extra materials.

Oh and, what weapon made the high level delves easier, even with the change? Thatā€™s right, Dragonā€™s Eye. Devs, there is a major problem with it. For PvP, the change was a buff and that applies to Guild Warsā€¦ oh how I hate that weapon and itā€™s always paired with Titan.

1 Like

3 months since I created this thread and unleashed mayhaps the worst meta defense this game has experiencedā€¦ still nothing has been done and dev have hardly even acknowledged the issue, great job guys v.v,

I like to play hard and fast battles but Dragons Eye has ultimately destroyed the game for me the constant flooding of the DE meta in pvp has gone way beyond a joke ,I donā€™t mind facing this 1 in 3 but nearly 99% of x3 trophy battles are DE.

Guild Wars bracket 1 is tough at the best of times but the last few wars have been again a joke DE after DE defences plus the occasional Yao meta on a daily basis .
As shitty as it sounds I swear all the bracket 1 GMs have banded together to play DE on a daily basis against Intrim lol well thatā€™s how it feels at times.

I could keep ranting or even offer solutions but it falls on deaf ears in here and in global chat so farewell all maybe Iā€™ll return when this is fixed.

1 Like

Maybe if we flooded the forum with endless threads on the topic the way our PvP and gw are flooded with endless DE meta they might notice :man_shrugging:

Maybe ā€¦ just maybe ā€¦ start by not using it yourself on your PvP Def team?!

1 Like

i dont think you understand my method of protest sir, not gonna happen sorryā€¦ once it is fixed i cannot wait to build some new defense, actually i have been running a lot of fun stuff in guild wars and having some good results i might mentionā€¦ but nah, not changing from it until they fix the issue

i made this november 18thā€¦ and its an issue of the developers having had it brought to their attention several times and doing nothing, others taking this build and running with it has if anything helped to speed things along at the pace of a snail apparentlyā€¦ i had hoped for better results

I fully understand, sir. Hard to miss all those bumped topics. I just dont agree with you :slight_smile:

dont agree this issue needs to be fixed or dont agree with my method of protest? or both lol

I agree with both. I dont agree with the double standard. Cant find any example where it is okay, to do/use/have something I dont agree with in its current form of existence. Too bad you already quoted Ghandi ^^

i dont see where it is a double standard tho, i merely pushed to make an issue a bigger problem in hopes it might be dealt with in a more timely manner. didnt plan on developers taking more than 3 months to tackle the issue but i guess i dont remember how long it took them to fix the bone dragon/courage meta or the divines in retrospect LOL

So ā€¦ you would write letters to the government, demanding to ban pizza, because pizza is unhealthy ā€¦ while you are actually eating pizza yourself?

lolā€¦ interesting twist on the ghandi approach lolā€¦ death by pizza sounds better than setting myself on fire in all honestyā€¦ however i have nothing against pizza, and if health were an issue i suppose one could make pizza that is more healthy cuz pizza is good for teh soul

haha, agreed! That was a really unrealistic example, I have to admit. So maybe you can have a DE defense team, but not in its unhealthiest form with borer and gimlet? Maybe add some healthy salad troops instead, lol.

fair enough, prior to the update i had made a pretty decent sunspear dragon eye build. i can switch back to that rather than the overly abundant presence of that specific build xD ill do that now, because it does make sense in all honesty

1 Like

Thank you, good sir! Also for the entertaining exchange on the topic and for raising attention once more. I am looking forward to our next encounter in PvP. May your DE always hit my most irrelevant troop :smiley:

2 Likes

37%20AM

1 Like

PERFECT name :joy:

1 Like