Things that make you angry while playing GoW

TDS summon a baby dragon then baby dragon summon a TDS

Which then summoned a baby dragon which summoned a TDS.

1 Like

Yes it was, but my preference is my own custom builds.
The only time i use the keys team is when there is a threatening enemy at the bottom which was Zuul in the match.
I’m very old fashioned (club them to death) with majority of my builds leaning towards skull teams but even the best strategy at times fails :grin:

Doomblade with Watery upgrade costing you the match.

• After sighting a 4 match (:gem_red::gem_red::gem_skull::gem_red:)

2pknfp

• Converting to (:gem_doomskull::gem_doomskull::gem_skull::gem_doomskull:)

2pknp8

• Conversion Final (:gem_doomskull::gem_blue::gem_skull::gem_doomskull:)

2pknsq

Happened a moment ago, true story

12 Likes

It’s so true…happened to me yesterday as well.

Getting abundance of gold or souls in delve chests.

I’d happily change every last one bit of those for chaos shards, especially if we talk about higher difficulty delves.
So, they want me to do hoard level 1000 for every faction delve, don’t they? I need gold (that I can get anywhere) and Treasure troops (that I can only get for chaos shards) to do that…then I finish long and stressful game on, let’s say, level 400 delve to get, as a reward, 30k gold or 1800 souls. Seriously? You’re not kidding, guys?
The way I see it is - the higher up (delve level) you go, the higher proportion of shards you receive as rewards.How am I supposed to achieve hoard level 1000 (for every faction!!!) if you give me gold or souls instead of chaos shards (that I would use to buy Treasure troops to level up my hoards)?

6 Likes

Level 200 boss.

Was able to take down 1 troop before getting annihilated. :person_facepalming:

Watch a stream and hear dev saying they will make delve easier and then we got that stupid boring 5 room delves before boss with agile, barrier, immerge, bleed and blessed
With 2 freaking explode troop that switch your order in the first room

We suppose to have fun during holiday but no they decided to give us the most difficult and frustrating delve ever!!

13 Likes

Getting to this point, just so the game goes like ‘nah, you’re not getting this faction maxed’ and skulls start raining left and right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Skulls, my entire weekend in a nutshell. Would love to know where I signed up for this crappy perma bone storm. Faction 200 took me 15ish tries to get done, and around 7-8 should have been wins for me if skulls didn’t keep screwing me over.

4 Likes

that’s after the AI exploded with Trickster near the beginning of the match.

The board that appeared after Marilith casted.

After I took those 2 4 matches (and an extra skull hit at the top), my top troop was down to 28hp. AI proceeded to cast and kill my top troop right after.

Every now and then I’d live with it, but its legit been this way all weekend.

Edit: Same match

Edit: Same match again

I’m half tempted to throw my controller in disgust and ragequit this game, but I don’t want to pay to replace the controller.

1 Like

You forgot how Luna for the AI tends to get barrier and blessed on every cast. Yet Luna for the player will stun or burn the enemy AI. RFG at it’s finest.

2 Likes

Blessed is like a given for AI, i have let Lapina knight cast 4 times, she ALWAYS bless the enemy team.

2 Likes

Bunnicorns.
Seriously.
Pure evil never looked so cute.

Restarting the game doesn’t help in the slightest. For every “favorable” skull alignments for me, just imagine how many bad ones where I’m on the receiving end. I don’t want to see this many skulls unless there’s a bonestorm.

Even a Doomstorm would yield less skulls than this.

4 Likes

Back again after being cut out mid delve because of the time lapse. I’d just like to state how painfully aggrevating it is to play the new delve, considering how well it shows just how poor the percentile chances are in the player’s favor. Never have I seen the game go harder to get several agile procks in succession, and to make their random, RANDOM, bunnicorn charm cast always hit a mang buffed hero to kill out your second or third troop, depending on flipping. That and the nonsense of the tricksters always accumulating 10 of 11 mana per cast every time is utter trash. Maybe next time focus on a little more skill, whoever makes this game, rather than going with a team that is not only worthless anywhere outside of its own inclusive delve, but flaunting your inadequacies at making a fair match like they were your crown jewels. Seeing every ‘all allies positive status’ as a barrier isn’t very fun when you’ve got 12 delves to do just before the time limit.

2 Likes

Usual :ox::poop:

I’m sure many would say I should appreciate the minor Ascension Orb. I can’t because of all the bs RFG. But yeah it can be worse. It can also be a lot more fair and balanced.

It’s an issue with holiday skulls generating a perma bone storm.

Someone raised this issue a while back and although Cyrup dismissed this being a bug, turning the holiday gems off resolved the issue.

2 Likes

Well dang, I didnt know that was a thing. I guess I have to join the crowd that hates holiday skulls. Thanks for that

2 Likes