They Got the Nerf! (A Musical Tribute)

Here it is! A musical tribute to some of the most OP troops in Gems of War History!! A special shout out to @Whiskeyjack for the awesome lyrics. I hope you enjoy:

They Got the Nerf!

They Got the Nerf! - YouTube

24 Likes

This song could had been in the Fallout game franchise. Well done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a huge compliment! I love the Fallout games. In fact I just started Fallout 4! I know I’m late. I was waiting for a Game of the Year Edition… guess the joke was on me!

2 Likes

It is never too late to play a great game, hope you will enjoy this huuuge masterpiece! :wink:

1 Like

A “like” is all I can give you, but it doesn’t feel like enough!

(I’ve also had Fallout 4 sitting on the shelf for over a year - still waiting until I get bored of GOW.)

2 Likes

Thanks @stan! :wink:

FYI: Fallout 4 is definitely worth starting. Just the beginning is an experience… :wink:

1 Like

Once I start one of those games, there is no stopping. With my work getting busier, I really can’t afford to get sucked into that world for at least another month.

Did you do all the harmonies yourself? If so, great job! I have no ear for that kind of thing.

Yes. I did all the harmonies myself. I got to merge my two hobbies: Gems of War and Barbershop Harmony!! :wink: :barber:

6 Likes

That was very well done!!!

1 Like

Bravo! +100 Likes if I could give them!

3 Likes

That was amazing!

1 Like

I shall this song every time we do troop changes in the future.

It needs a sister song about troop buffs :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing work @efh313! I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is such increduble i dont know what to say!

1 Like

@sirrian can we get it into the game somehow? :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow, that was so full of awesome! Great job @efh313 and @Whiskeyjack , that made my day :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the support and kind words! :heart:
I already have another idea in my head… we shall see if it bears fruit… :wink:

And as for [quote=“Nimhain, post:12, topic:22038”]
It needs a sister song about troop buffs :wink:
[/quote]

Just get me some lyrics @Nimhain and I’ll take a stab at it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like