The University (PS4 Guild) is recruiting active players

Update 7-29-16: We continue to move forward and moved up another tier since the last update. We are now ranked at number 2506. I have also posted a basic tutorial series to YouTube for new players. If you would like to check it out, then just search TheEducator72 on YouTube and hopefully it will help some new players out. Drop me a message on PS4 if you would like to join The University. Happy weekend and gaming everyone!

Update 7-26-16: We are still a small and growing guild, but we are very active players. In less than a month, we moved to our current rank of 2,988 (we started around rank 19,000). We just recently opened the maximum 30th slot, so we have plenty of spaces available. If you are interested in growing with a guild, then please consider joining our team. Guild members and non-members are also free to join our Community Page (link on PS4 profile TheEducator72). If you would like to join the guild, or if you have questions, then please send a PS4 message to TheEducator72. Thanks again everyone!

Update 7-10-16: I’m still looking for players. New players, experienced players, and alternate accounts are welcome. Please just be active and friendly. Thank you!

Hello everyone! I started The University a little over a week ago. Currently I am the only member (along with my alt accounts). I managed to move the guild 1/2 way up the rankings ladder, but I really need other players to work together with me to take the guild to the next level. I am not concerned if you are new to the game or if you have a high level character. Rather, I am seeking friendly and active players to help grow the guild together.

If you are interested in joining the guild or if you have questions, then please contact me through a PS4 message. If you are ready to join, then please include your Gems of War invite code. Your invite code is shown at the bottom of the screen when you open the “Guild” tab in the game. Also, please be aware that if you are currently in another guild, you must first leave that guild in order for me to invite you. My PS4 user name is TheEducator72. Thank you and happy gaming everyone! - TheEducator72