The lights are off! (Game is darker)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Four or five days ago, when starting up the game, the brightness of the game suddenly wasn’t like it used to. Basically, the game was usually pretty bright and only went “darker” when the power saving option kicked in if I didn’t touch the mouse for some time. Ever since that startup, though, the game is in power-savings-lights, so pretty dark, which is a bit of an issue when you have vision problems.

As the rest of my computer programs still work as intended and I don’t want to fiddle with my computer settings when they are perfect for everything else, I would like to get help with this here. I tried meddling with the ingame graphic options a lot over the last days (turning power savings off, then on again, stuff like that) and nothing caused the game to become light again, I have no idea what to try anymore.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I dunno, it just happened when I started the game a few days ago and has persisted ever since.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope because every computer has its own light settings, so that wouldn’t make much sense.

1 Like