The Game Improved, but Are You Having More Fun?

Fun? No. Maybe a little bit. But… its more habit, daily business. At work, coffee and lunchbreak, late shift, night shift and i had time…
I’m sure, if i brake for a month, GoW are dead for me. Maybe not forever but a long time or even moar casual then now.

2 Likes

I’m having more fun.
Two years ago, end game was basically just PVP grind, pitting one offensive team against a small handful of defenses over and over again. These days the wide variety of events and tasks has me creating and using new teams with lots of different troops all the time.
I love it!

2 Likes

You can craft troops, weapons, traitstones etc. which you couldn’t over a year ago. You had to have drop luck back then more than now.

My win statistic has improved, since then, to like 90% and I don’t use meta teams. If that’s luck then it’s on my side.
I see it like this: I play with strategy, simple but still, but sometimes the opponent has some luck with the gems and that makes me lose 1 out of 10 battles.
And that’s just highest tier of pvp (well i avoid battles with that guardian crown because it takes too long).

What’s to complain about that? When I check other player’s stats it’s not much different.