Team slot class save features update

it would be very cool if when setting up a team in a team slot, the game saved the talents chosen for the class assigned to the team slot. I have builds which I have to change the talent choices when I switch to them.

8 Likes

I would love to see this feature request added.

Well, Sirrian inexplicably thinks that’s a horrible idea, and has specifically stated he doesn’t want to implement that.

1 Like

Perhaps a more palatable option for them would be being able to change talents from the battle preview screen by clicking on the Hero – similar to the ‘Class’, ‘Upgrade Weapon’ buttons, etc. that appear when you select the Hero in the ‘Troops’ menu.

This would save having to load up the whole ‘Edit Teams’/‘Troops’ menu.

I’m all for having the ability to lock talents to a team, though, and then being able to ‘clear’/‘reset’ a team slot, if necessary or wanting to make a new team.

3 Likes

Well, Sirrian inexplicably thinks that’s a horrible idea, and has specifically stated he doesn’t want to implement that.

Did he say why? It boggles my mind that saving talents per team wasn’t implemented when talents were originally added.

As it stands, if you have more than one team with a class that use different talents of the same tier, you must remember to change them before the fight and then after the fight.

PVP and thus Guild Wars are also affected by this since you cannot assign different talents to different teams or between defense teams and attack teams.

1 Like

I like this as a compromise, a shortcut to the talents screen would be really handy and relatively easy to add to the UI.

2 Likes

That right there is the best starting point

Dev Q&A around time class change went free. Said no and was against easy trait changes for some reason that made no sense. No surprise you can’t assign medals to teams either.

2 Likes