Sunbird from the ashes respawns at 20, from previous lev 80?

Platform, device version and operating system

• win10, steam, 3.5.0.10

Screenshot or image
*the sunbird has taken damage with both screen shots, but it’s the level I’m talking about…

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

• I was expecting a level 80 sunbird to respawn itself at it’s previous level of 80. Instead It respawned as level 20.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Consistently.

Steps to make it happen again
Fighting out of a Pet Rescue event, currently.

1 Like

Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but why would you want to make the pet rescues even harder? Lol

3 Likes

The extra level multipliers these troops get from these challenges won’t affect the max level a troop can reach.

Supposedly the A.I shouldn’t even be able to summon a Sunbird above level one since there is no collection for it, but the devs must have tweaked it a little.

1 Like

Summon/ressurect mechanics are “it comes back whatever the heck level it wants” because fixing things is hard. Whatever you see? That’s by design, if you ask.

This is consistent with other summon-related misbehavior across the game at the moment, “new modes” in particular.

Sure makes it easy easier for Ubastet to kill things in that pet rescue.

Hello @XERo Thank you for your report!

The QA team has verified this and made an issue for the development team to look into.

1 Like

Thank you. This has always bothered me. If you can beat 4 level 80 troops, the summoning of a level 20 troop doesn’t make anything harder… it’s just annoying and makes things take needlessly more clicks. This is especially true for the summon upon death troops like Infernal King. I don’t even think he comes back as level 20, but as level 1.

NP, happy to be of service :slight_smile:

At least Sunbird can try to deal damage but Infernal King is just screwed when his trait activates. He goes from a mythic, level 100 with all traits with immortal activating. This mighty king now becomes a weakling at legendary, level 1 with no traits.

Yes, he goes from around 200 total (Armor + health) to a measly 10 which is laughable but hey, at least I don’t need to deal with him resurrecting as bad as 5+ times at his strongest form.